So who hasn't lived through the day )))

I get up and there's a 10,000 pips candlestick in the oppa's account.
And given the half-hedge, apparently it was all spread, otherwise I don't understand why it died )
Because a minus on one should have been offset by a plus on the other.
Am I the only fearless one with no stops?

Yurij Izyumov:
When I get up, I see a 10,000 pips candlestick in the oppa's account.
And given the half-hedge, apparently it was all spread, otherwise I don't understand why it died )
I'm the only one who has no fear, no stops ?
It wasn't a disaster for me, although the position turned out to be at a loss. What bothers me more is that my brokerage company uses minima around 1.14 on the chart, while Trading Central's analytics shows minima around 1.19. The difference, to put it mildly, is too much.
Who else has what are the lows on GBPUSD ? The names of the broker/dealers are not required.

BlackTomcat:
I didn't have any catastrophe, although the position turned out to be at a loss. What bothers me most is that my brokerage company uses minima around 1.14 on the chart, whereas Trading Central's analytics shows minima around 1.19. The difference, to put it mildly, is too much.
Who else has the lows on GBPUSD? No names of DCs/brokers to be mentioned.

BlackTomcat:
I didn't have any catastrophe, although the position turned out to be at a loss. What bothers me most is that my brokerage company uses minima around 1.14 on the chart, whereas Trading Central's analytics shows minima around 1.19. The difference, to put it mildly, is too much.
Who else has the lows on GBPUSD? No names of DCs/brokers to be mentioned.
1.1946 was the low.

Yurij Izyumov:
I get up and there's a 10,000 pips candlestick in the oppa's account.
Am I the only fearless one with no stops ?

It's not, look at the minutes for more details.

Doesn't pride allow you to put a stop?

I wonder how Oksana's deposits are doing ....

I had a gap candle at 2:07 terminal time closed at 1.2305 and the next one opened at 1.2167, 138 pips difference.

Andrey Dik:

I wonder how Oksana's deposits are doing....

I think Oksana is not doing too badly. She trades gold and oil, there was nothing like that there.
Looked at another alternative data source, it says the minimum on GBPUSD is 1.1950.

where is the guarantee that with these heps the foot will not slip

Alexander Bereznyak:
Where's the guarantee that with these gaps the stop won't slip
And with no stops there are no guarantees at all.

BlackTomcat:
Oksana, I think it's not that bad. She trades gold and oil, there was nothing like that there.
Looked at another alternative data source, it says GBPUSD minimum at 1.1950.
Specifically in this case, then yes. But spikes in oil and gold also happen.

Andrey Dik:
And in the absence of stops, there are no guarantees at all.
If they are present, neither are they
Reason: