So who hasn't lived through the day ))) - page 19

Andrey Dik:
If you're wrong about the units, you're wrong. there have been several thousands of pips in the pound this year, so have the yen and yen. an EA has to survive such situations and even make money.

I meant when the price goes down 6,000 points and there is no way out at all on that drop. On June 24th there was an even bigger drop, but it was expected.

The current fall was not expected, there was something in the news, but the margin was not cut.

To better understand the picture, I look at minute candles, i.e. whether there was a real opportunity to exit by a stop.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I would like to know in advance if I can make a profit.

To make sure that your bot works, I suggest to show what your bot is offering at the moment on EURUSD, and we will see the result in the evening.

Ready to show? Or better...?

Can I give you the keys to the flat?

Andrey Dik:
and not give you the keys to the flat?
This is the answer of a weakling who is not responsible for his words.

Uladzimir Izerski:
This is the answer of a weakling who is not responsible for his words.

Were you expecting everyone in this thread to be posting reports from their real accounts in a hurry? Wrong, to put it mildly.

I already told you that my Expert Advisor works from 4:00 to 22:00. This is a kind of protection against gaps and entries when the spread is high. I wanted to check how it would behave in the recent case of the pound if I set it to trade around the clock - the result was positive.

Or maybe you were expecting to see the same victims here? So you should know that there are people who have earned on this traffic, unfortunately I am not one of them because of the limitations in my EA.

Andrey Dik:
And you thought that everyone would urgently post reports from their real accounts in this thread? Wrong, to put it mildly.

I don't need your reports, your forecasts, I just pointed out that at historical prices you are confidently making profits and regret that you did not participate in this process. And at this point with the bot you are not announcing the result just because you are weak and afraid of screwing up in front of everyone.

Further conversation is useless.

Uladzimir Izerski:
I don't need your reports, your forecasts, I just pointed out that at historical prices you are confidently making profits and regret that you did not participate in this process. And at the moment with the bot you are not announcing the result just because you are weak and scared of screwing up in front of everyone.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Even someone like you, no doubt.

It all worked out logically there. Pound before that broke through the lower level seen in MT since 1993, a little thought, on all TFs the trend is down, the Japanese woke up and thought "what a gift! Let's sell".

Which currency gained more, which lost more. brexit-2.

brexit2

You can now watch the real tick history at the time of the drop - ask and bid prices. The Tick Chart indicator for MetaTrader 5 has a default date of D'2016.10.07 02:06:03'. Just place it on the 'GBPUSD' symbol and wait for the real ticks to pile up.

And if you switch to a different trading server (to a different trading organization), you can see the similarity or difference in the quotes.

Tick Chart
Tick Chart
  • votes: 2
  • Karputov Vladimir
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор показывает Ask и Bid, которые берутся из реальной тиковой истории. Также, визуально сравнивая Ask и Bid, можно оценить, как менялся спред.

Alexandr Murzin:
It all worked out logically there. Pound before that broke through the lower level seen in MT since 1993, a little thought, on all TFs the trend is down, the Japanese woke up and thought "what a gift! Let's sell".
Thanks, it means it should have been technically correct - I was beginning to see something in every move... It means I'd better switch it off at night... away from surprises like this... So it's like this: You can do this or you can't do that... sooner or later, they'll get naked...
Reason: