I will write the indicator for free - page 51

Whoever has no difficulty, please write one of these:
A multicurrency gap indicator that determines the percentage of the current daily candle's gap value relative to the previous daily candle's closing price.

That is, in more detail:

1. the indicator determines the "gap percentage" on each currency pair from the list according to the following formula for daily candles:
100*GAP(0)/Close(1)
where GAP(0)=Open(0)-Close(1)

2) For each currency pair in the list, the indicator displays this very "gap percentage" in two columns: the first column - the name of the symbol, the second column - a numeric value with one decimal place. The list of currency pairs is written in the code of the indicator with the ability to add up to 80-100 pairs (symbols).

If the gap is up, the numeric value is green, if the gap is down, the numeric value is red.
Values less than 1 are not displayed.

Approximate appearance:

(The names of currency pairs in the illustration - just for illustration, do not pay attention that they are the same in the picture)

This is basically all this indicator is supposed to do.

It counts correctly, but does not output everything correctly.

Let the experts work on it, I wonder what the problem is. The formula is applied in 3 places

Yuri again with a request for the simplest indicator.

The essence of the indicator is on a false break, a possible reversal.

1.Close candle number 3 in the area of 2 x low candles 1-2 (buy signal ... alert)

2.Same for the bottom of the shorts Closing of the candle number 3 in the 2 (low) zone of candlesticks 1-2 ( short signal)

If you highlight the zone of 3 candles in gray as in the picture it would be ideal.

Files:

Firetrade2013 Chirikov:

Yuri again with a request for the simplest indicator.

The essence of the indicator is on a false break, a possible reversal.

1.Close candle number 3 in the area of 2 x low candles 1-2 (buy signal ... alert)

2.Same for the bottom of the shorts Closing of the candle number 3 in the 2 (low) zone of candlesticks 1-2 ( short signal)

If we highlight the grayed out zone of 3 candles as in the picture it would be ideal.

With disabled arrows and alerts

Files:

Hello! Already searched everything and as a result I'm here) Need a very simple indicator for MT5, which will count N number of candles of the same direction in a row and give an alert. I will put what I use in MT4 - this is the similarity I need. Thank you very much!
Files:
Candle.zip  13 kb

Yurij Izyumov:

I will write a free indicator in MQL4 on terms of free distribution - product placement on the Market or code in CodeBase.

I can also write it in MQL5, but my preference is for MQL4 - it depends on the logic and, of course, it is better to write something meaningful. Theoretically, an Expert Advisor is also possible.

Naturally, the tasks like - I want an indicator based on Elliot's wave theory - are not considered =) Since assess the amount of work and think about it.

If you want - write the job openly.

In advance, think through the possibilities - alerts, audible alarms, notifications to the mail / phone, arrows, news, etc.

Yurij Izyumov:

I will write a free indicator for MQL4 on terms of free distribution - product placement in the Market or code in CodeBase.

The indicator in MQL5 is also possible, but preference for MQL4 depends on logic and of course it may be something meaningful. Theoretically, an Expert Advisor is also possible.

Naturally, the tasks like - I want an indicator based on Elliot's wave theory - are not considered =) Since assess the amount of work and think about it.

If you want - write the job openly.

In advance, think through the possibilities - alerts, audible alarms, notifications to the mail / phone, arrows, news, etc.

Good day.

I am interested in the derived indicatorMFI (Market Facilitation Index) Williams built into MT4 terminal by default.

Algorithm:

1. In "Parameters" the range of candlesticks to be examined is set, specifying the initial candlestick. The end candle is the current candle. (For example, in date format: YEAR-MONTH-DAY-HOUR)

2. In this range on any timeframe is calculated:

a) The average value of the MFI for each candle

b) Change of averaged value of MFI relative to the previous candle

3. Also in "Parameters" you can set the range of change of the average value of MFI for audio-visual signal (For example, the range from 0.0005 to 0.0010 is set. If the change of the averaged value of MFI calculated for the next closed candlestick falls into the specified range, a checkmark is drawn above/below the given candlestick, for example. And an audio signal (Alert) is played).

Example in formulas:

A

B

C

D

E

F

MFI(1)

D1+C2

D2/B2

E2-E1

MFI(2)

D2+C3

D3/B3

E3-E2

MFI(3)

D3+C4

D4/B4

E4-E3

MFI(4)

D4+C5

D5/B5

E5-E4

MFI(5)

D5+C6

D6/B6

E6-E5

MFI(6)

D6+C7

D7/B7

E7-E6

MFI(7)

D7+C8

D8/B8

E8-E7

An example in numbers:

A

B

C

D

E

F

I just need to know right away if you'll take it or not. Sincerely, Eduard.

Hello! Could you make a "Period Splitter" in the indicator, with the ability to change the markup to your own time.
On the hour chart, the periods start at 00:00 and I need to put it at 10:00 or any other time, for example.
I am only interested in the hourly chart. Thank you!

killgravexx:

Hello! Could you make a "Period Separator" in the indicator, with the ability to change the markup to your own time.
On the hour chart, the periods start from 00:00 and I need to set it to 10:00, or to any other time, for example.
I am only interested in the hourly chart. Thank you!

I've seen such an indicator here, and if I'm not mistaken, it was possible to set several time separators

MQL5 Code Base: Индикаторы
MQL5 Code Base: Индикаторы
  • www.mql5.com
Библиотека технических индикаторов для MetaTrader 4, написанных на языке MQL4. Независимо от рынка (форекс, ценные бумаги или товарный рынок), индикаторы помогают представить котировки в доступном для легкого восприятия виде. В данном разделе представлены тысячи приложений, анализирующих финансовые рынки при помощи различных алгоритмов. Условно...

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Such an indicator was found here, and if I'm not mistaken, it was possible to set several time separators

There are some near-industries, but it's all wrong. It's possible to tick marks, but it's very inconvenient to look at.

Hello all, is it real to cross 2 terminal indicators Stochastic and CCI in one arrow, with the following settings - Stochastic(K-1/D-2/delay-1) levels 10/90, CCI-(period-4, apply to Typical Price(HLC/3) , levels 133.333/-133.333
conditions of arrow on BAY -- stochastic at candlestick close - K line is behind level 10, D line touches level 10 , CCI at candlestick close -133.333
on SEll -- stochastic on candlestick close - K line is behind level 90, D line touches level 90 , CCI on candlestick close touches level 133,333...
15 minute time frame one candle at a time

it would be good to have an alert when the arrow appears and adjustable levels on the stochastics

the arrow is needed when the D line of the stochastic touches the level

Reason: