The arrival of a new generation of trading software. What should the EA interface be like? - page 4

Maybe it's easier to take a visual editor of any compiler (that you're used to working with), sketch an interface, find a visual components file, and then it's clear.

Реter Konow:

I'm sure the big players' robots have a complete interface, setup system, visualisation and more. The robots are of a higher level. I would like to reach them.

Everything human beings do is subject to change and improvement. I think market trading is going to evolve from HFT machines to smart robots.

Trading with a "smart" robot, applying a complex strategy, adjusting its performance, collecting and analysing statistics, is much more interesting than setting up a machine, running it and then just hoping to make a profit.

There is a conceptual contradiction in your reasoning. There is no such thing as "the softer the firmer". Want to reduce the impact of human error? - Get rid of interfaces in trading robots, move towards AI. Do you want to transfer the control to a person? - Forget about AI and auto-trading, start keeping a book of complaints about the trader (overslept, got drunk, didn't set the order, forgot...).

There's no third way around it.

George Merts:

Strange...

What's it all for?

It seems to me that the author himself doesn't understand what he wants.

I think the author himself does not understand what he wants.

For instance, my EAs do not have any interface or settings at all. I run them, and they work. Just watch when the TS stops working - and remove the "guilty", putting new ones in....

100%

This is why I want an Expert Advisor with a nice-looking layout on the entire chart window. All that is needed

Everything can be easily implemented even in MQL4. And the terminal doesn't need unnecessary load on the chart.

Alexander Ivanov:

The big players trade with the simplest, trend-following robot.

They just need to cross iMA = 20 and that's it. Then they average out and close at a loss of 20%.

Where do you get this information? - Have you seen a lot of seminars?

Alexander Ivanov:

The big players trade with the simplest, trend-following robot.

They just need to cross iMA = 20 and that's it. Then they average out and close at a loss of 20%.

Maybe you are right. ) Unfortunately, I don't know how to check it.

For example, the big player A.M. Gerchik has his own, proven strategy and mostly trades with his hands. Although he uses different filters and automatic machines as auxiliary tools.

Once he once said that it is impossible to fully program his strategy. I disagree. It can be done in MQL, but such a robot must have an interface.

Andrey Dik:
Where did you get this information? - Have you seen enough seminars?

they told me. A man from Moscow ordered a robot assistant for his indicators. He did not see anything surprising or super-forecasting.

He told me his strategy. It was the easiest one. But that's how you make money - with a solid strategy.

And we are looking for something super-so-whimsical :))

If you have created a robot, you take away his dough and give him a separate account for the N-th amount and say that all what he earns is yours.

You can be generous people.

pusheax:

Maybe it's easier to take a visual editor of any compiler (that you're used to working with), sketch an interface, find a visual components file, and then it's clear.

Visual editor on MT platform does not exist yet, and in order to trade on MT with program, which interface is written in Qt, for example, you need a special bridge, which is not easy to make.

Andrey Dik:

There is a conceptual contradiction in your reasoning. There is no such thing as "softer is firmer". Do you want to reduce the influence of human error? - Get rid of interfaces in trading robots, move towards AI. Do you want to transfer the control to a person? - Forget about AI and auto-trading, start keeping a book of complaints about the trader (overslept, got drunk, didn't set the order, forgot...).

There is no third way.

My position does not strive for full automation of trading robots, as well as the absence of desire to write a grail. In my understanding, a fully automated EA without interface is a very bad EA. It is a "sinker". Therefore, I do not want to completely eliminate human influence on the robot, but only remove it from those actions that do not require this influence, and add to those actions of the robot that should be regulated by a human.

For me, the best method of algotrading is the joint work of a program and a human. A necessary tandem that increases the efficiency of both parties.

My dream would be to control orders via smartphone by voice order.

And a voice message would come to my smartphone from MT4: "Things are going well, the drawdown is so-and-so, profit is so-and-so,

- orders all along the trend, sleep well, master..."

This is possible to do.

Alexander Ivanov:

My dream would be to control orders via smartphone by voice order.

And a voice message would come to my smartphone from MT4: "Things are going well, the drawdown is so and so, the profit is so and so,

- orders all along the trend, sleep well, master..."

It is possible to do.

This is a "magic" Expert Advisor from the fairy tale. It reminds us of Hotabych...))
Reason: