Mods2 - page 3

Sergey Golubev #:
Please, stop this discussion about gifs.

You seriously cannot tell me the name of the gifs that the user was offended by ? 

What if i post them again and he gets offended again ?

There was no "reputable user" was there ?

Lorentzos Roussos #:

I want the unreasonable behavior of some mods to stop if it exists .That is what i want .

Is being polite and helping with a fun attitude not allowed ?

You want for moderators (for me) to be publicly responsible for what I am doing, right?
And in this case - all forum users will be publicly respobsible for what they are doing ... because "your rule" should be for everybody, right?
And I have the name of this "your rule": trolling.

You can agree with me or not, but it is the trolling to create a special thread about 2 or 3 deleted posts.

So, my posts deleted too (some my posts were deleted during 2 or 3 years) ... so what should I do according to "your rule"? :)

You can post as may gifs as you want for any thread you want.
But please note that admins may consider it as "flooding the forum with gifs".

Sergey Golubev #:

You want for moderators (for me) to be publicly responsible for what I am doing, right?
And in this case - all forum users will be publicly respobsible for what they are doing ... because "your rule" should be for everybody, right?
And I have the name of this "your rule": trolling.

You can agree with me or not, but it is the trolling to create a special thread about 2 or 3 deleted posts.

So, my posts are deleted too (some my posts were deleted during 2 or 3 years) ... so what should I do according to your rule? :)

You can post as may gifs as you want for any thread you want.
But please note that admins may consider it as "flooding the forum with gifs".

So there was no "reputable user" who was offended . It was a lie and you are covering for someone .

I understand you cannot keep talking about this . You may delete this thread i recorded it on video its okay as well as the state of my account prior posting this.

There was a mod that was attacking my posts and users whom i've helped posts . 

You might want to look into it . 

Until you do i will no longer participate in this community .

Thank you.

Lorentzos Roussos #:

So there was no "reputable user" who was offended . It was a lie and you are covering for someone .

I understand you cannot keep talking about this . You may delete this thread i recorded it on video its okay as well as the state of my account prior posting this.

There was a mod that was attacking my posts and users whom i've helped posts . 

You might want to look into it . 

Until you do i will no longer participate in this community .

Thank you.

Not, I do not lie.
I do not want for this forum to be a battlefield just because of 2 or 3 deleted gifs ...
----------------

Anyway, please stop this discussion about gifs.

Sergey Golubev #:

Not, I do not lie.
I do not want for this forum to be a battlefield just because of 2 or 3 deleted gifs ...
----------------

Anyway, please stop this discussion about gifs.

Okay . Clear as day 

@Lorentzos Roussos I complaints about your gifs. Please stop flooding the forum with such useless gifs.

Already one other user did the same. What this forum will become when everyone will do such things ?

I answered your question. I will not argue about it.

Alain Verleyen #:

@Lorentzos Roussos I complaints about your gifs. Please stop flooding the forum with such useless gifs.

Already one other user did the same. What this forum will become when everyone will do such things ?

I answered your question. I will not argue about it.

So your complaint was not about inappropriate gifs.

And how do you know another user complained ?

The forum will become very attractive if its fun actually .

Also on the question Sergey is evading , did you complain about users thanking me too ? (without gifs)

Lorentzos Roussos #:

So your complaint was not about inappropriate gifs.

It's about the gifs in general, not what the gifs are showing.

And how do you know another user complained ?

I can't see other users complaints.

The forum will become very attractive if its fun actually .

That's your opinion, that's not mine. Seems Sergey followed mine.
Also on the question Sergey is evading , did you complain about users thanking me too ? (without gifs)

Of course not.

Sergey is just doing his job as good as possible. There is no reason to start a war about this.

Alain Verleyen #:
It's about the gifs in general, not what the gifs are showing.
I can't see other users complaints.
That's your opinion, that's not mine. Seems Sergey followed mine.

Of course not.

Sergey is just doing his job as good as possible. There is no reason to start a war about this.

So how do you know ?

So Sergey acted based on an opinion of someone who is not a mod neither an admin while it was not against any rules .

That is what you are saying , that the mod enforced his (and your) opinion 

I join the discussion. If it were up to me I would ban you for a while. Your childish behaviour is not nice.

I remind you that this is a technical forum about MetaTrader platform or MQL language. What you have been doing for several days is pure trolling.

If you get bored, read a book or go outside and stop behaving like a kid who is not allowed to do what he wants. And if you don't like what you see, you have no obligation to participate. Just stick to the logical rules of not flooding the forum with GIFs.

A GIF once in a while can be funny, but you doing it in every post to test us is grounds for banning your account after we've warned you.

Repeated violation of the Rules, ignoring moderator's remarks and open disrespect for the website Administration will lead to an account termination.

Reason: