FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 214

Tantrik:

buying isn't going anywhere, and I'm talking about stats a drawdown (and even that kind of drawdown) scares off followers for a long time.
It's a system, what can you do?

vladds:

Moose or no moose! I'm for bulls today!

How about no moose?

I don't care) where to

Helex:
I don't care) where
But don't you agree, if you knew where the market was going, it would be a lot easier? :)))

MaxZ:
But don't you agree, if you knew where the market was going, it would be a lot easier? :)))
If the market goes where it needs to go fast, less money is made... ...definitely a bump in the road...

IDLER:
Not far and on the pound onwards.

So did the pound get further or is it still kind of a long way off?)

Vlad72:
I see the 15th, what has the 12th got to do with it? The author is lying))

Unfortunately my name has been defiled by the misguided) calculations of Nesradamusa))

Kondratiev_A_A:

Unfortunately my name has been defiled by Nesradamusa's misguided calculations)))
I did not see anything defamatory, he gave his opinion, that is all. You are silent like a fish on ice, while people are interested, at least you could point the way where to dig further), just words without explanation.

red lines have appeared! that's not good though!

Kondratiev_A_A:

You are mistaken in your speculation about my calculations and what they are based on... Sorry, alas bygones... Feel free to continue to study Gunn in whatever twisted form it is easier for you to understand)

Welcome back!

Vlad72:
I didn't see anything defamatory, he gave his opinion, that's all. You are silent like a fish on ice, and people are interested, at least you would indicate the direction where to dig further), just words without explanations.

The thing is that Nesradamus wants to convince me that the calculations are wrong and he thinks I made it up - everything is in books... Your job is to separate the important from the rubbish. You can't discuss Gunn's theories and practices here, only predictions, which I have tried to do in spite of some. I've even been called a faggot. No, you can't ban them, you have to ban people like me. There are a lot of decent people here... News deciphering))). Who found it useful, let them know)) but only if it had a positive impact on your pocket)))
Reason: