Selling the Philosopher's Stone - page 3

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I haven't seen a single stable working trader ))

That's my point! Algorithms are predictable, you can predict their behaviour if conditions change and eventually you can put all the possible market changes into the algorithm, which should not lead to a loss. This is progress, the algorithm can become more stable with each version, it can be run on any given data, including random, for any time interval, you can check the logic. A manual trader, on the other hand, is a dubious thing.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Just arithmetic, and I'm afraid it's not for the better...

12 months, VDS maintenance costs (or whatever the fuck the home computer + communication costs) + personal time costs (time-money). If you can't cover all that with profit, your robot is at a disadvantage.

So it turns out that a single expenditure of $ 1K (500 on account, taking into account the 500 on organizational costs) at 100% profitability of the robot turns out 0.

But everyone forgets that nothing is done for free :-) exploitation of the robot itself requires resources

Well, there's a point of profitability needs to be calculated. Keep supermarket with 1000 square meters also not profitable, if it sells only sugar and comes 1 person a day. With $ 500 depo in general, trade is very dubious business, if only for the experience or statistics

Alexander Filippov:
I trade non-professionally, I don't use any indicators, mostly experience in watching the charts. But I see a lot of trading robots, all kinds of super-reliable indicators:))) What is it :))? Are shovel-sellers getting rich during the gold rush:))? Why not make their own gold on their own products? Or is life bad without ***?

Your manual trading method will sooner or later lead to losing your money
Trading with a robot is not easy either
In addition, the profits made by selling a robot are often greater than those made by trading with that robot.
Especially if you trade with unscrupulous brokers.
There's also the multiplier effect, you sell to a lot of people at once

Stefan Stoyanov:

Your manual trading method will sooner or later lead to losing your money
Trading with a robot is not easy either
In addition, the profits made by selling the robot are often greater than the profits made by trading with the robot.
Especially if you trade with unscrupulous brokers.
There's also the multiplier effect, you sell to a lot of people at once

I have no fear to lose my own money :))), but I will help other people for money, that's not nice. I am not promising anyone a mountain of gold.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Just arithmetic, and I'm afraid it's not for the better...

12 months, VDS maintenance costs (or whatever the fuck the home computer + communication costs) + personal time costs (time-money). If you can't cover all that with profit, your robot is at a disadvantage.

So it turns out that a single expenditure of $ 1K (500 on the account, taking into account the 500 on organizational costs) at 100% profitability of the robot turns out 0.

everyone forgets that nothing is done for free :-) exploitation of the robot itself requires resources

Personal time can not count, because 95% of people do not know how to quickly kill it. They're bored with life, you know... VPS from Amazon is free for a year. What's $500 for some org costs, I don't get.

The robot purchase/rental costs, that's understandable.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Personal time doesn't count, as 95% of people don't know how to kill it fast enough. Bored with life, you know... Amazon's VPS is free for a year. What's $500 for some org costs, I don't get.

I don't get the cost of buying/renting a robot.

For now even without Amazon is good and not expensive VPS, optimal for MT4 is about $ 5 per month with ping 10ms, for year it is 60$ or 3500 rubles, which seems to me pennies.

But the cost of buying/renting a robot is of course.

HBT29:

For now, even without free Amazon, there are good and not expensive VPS, optimal for MT4 are around $ 5 per month with ping 10ms, for the year will be $ 60 or 3500 rubles, which seems to me, pennies.

But the cost of buying/renting a robot is of course.

Really, buying a robot?

Maybe you could also buy music from the internet?

Gorg1983:

Paukas used to sell auditorium tickets for a hundred bucks.

And Gerchik in Kiev used to charge $2000 for a 4-day theatre, 4 years ago I saw the form of payment myself. They say the hall was full, so what?

Alexander Filippov:

I've seen many a raffish fisherman in Armani suits, with fancy fishing rods :))) and a collective farmer with a walnut rod nearby :))) and they sit Armani changing the bait, while the collective farmer pulls one after the other :))) What I mean is, I know that I know nothing of a slogan for all time. All the guru's are a hogwash.

Once upon a time, not a collective farmer, it's all about the secret formula: a stick from some tree(I don't know what walnut looks like, well oak and maple still define(I think so)), fishing line with some float and hook, worms, fresh worm, spit on worm and no smoking. Awareness of tackle/fishing: net/pin->worms/worms->fish live in the river, and should be in a bucket. But in Yalta, I learned that in the sea on 10 bare hooks of one rod 2-3 fish is a shitty bite ))))

Alexander Filippov:
Wer ist das Taras?

A signal trader from the Ukraine,

who earned more than $1,000,000 every month from renting subscribers to his signal for a year.

Reason: