Table of all trades. Accessed via MQL5 - page 7

prostotrader:

It should be.

If the glass is not being used on this part, we add it.

How else to check if the glass is already in use, exceptMarketBookGet

My cup is not used and BookGet returns true. If it's another bug of developers, we should write another request to Service Desk.

There are so many more serious bugs... that I don't even want to inform them about this bug.

fxsaber:

I don't use the glass and BookGet returns true. If it's another bug of developers - I have to write another request to Service Desk.

There are so many more serious bugs... that I don't even want to inform them about this one.

What can you do?

Gods do not burn crockery.....

I'm gonna run another test.

Started tracing, and...

CopyTicks always returns NULL!

Added

And when I was writing the indicator, everything worked....

prostotrader:

Started tracing, and...

CopyTicks always returns NULL!

Added

And when I was writing the indicator, everything worked....

Not always.

CopyTicks starts the process of pumping ticks and immediately returns the available tick volume without any delay in indicators, or in Expert Advisors it makes a short timeout and also returns the available volume.

When you request a long period, you need to reset the ticks at significant intervals, in order to get the desired volume.

fxsaber:
It doesn't draw anything. Because there is no subscription to the cup with this logic

Why do you think MarketBookGet is checking for a glass?

The documentation says:"The Depth of Market must be first opened by MarketBookAdd()".

Renat Fatkhullin:

Not always.

CopyTicks starts the process of ticks pumping and immediately returns the available ticks volume without any delay in indicators or in Expert Advisors makes a short timeout and also returns the available volume.

When requesting a large period, you need to re-request the ticks at significant intervals to get what you want.

You probably haven't seen the indicator code.

It doesn't read ticks from history, it waits for them.

Added by

That's why it may be zero but not always.

The terminal has to get a new batch of ticks at some point.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Why do you think that MarketBookGet checks for the presence of the cup?

The documentation says:"The Depth of Market must be first opened with MarketBookAdd()".

true returns true even without subscription.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Not always.

CopyTicks starts the process of ticks pumping and immediately returns the available volume of ticks without any delay in indicators or in Expert Advisors makes a short timeout and also returns the available volume.

When you request a long period, you need to reset the ticks at significant intervals, in order to get the desired volume.

This is not the case with scripts: until all requested ticks are downloaded, the script will hang.

There will be a release of MT5 today.

Also a bug with the sorting of the latest ticks has been fixed there.

Renat Fatkhullin:

There will be a release of MT5 today.

Also a bug with the sorting of the latest ticks has been fixed there.

If you manage to make it today before the evening trading session closes, I will try it. Just let me know.
Reason: