call for the cooperation of programmers

I have been trading for 4 years on the real.
There are ideas for writing an EA:
1) for trading on the news
2) trend
3) hedger
Please write *** if you are willing to cooperate.

Usually such an offer of "cooperation" boils down to this-
"I've got lots of brilliant ideas! You will convert them into software code. If the idea is profitable, then you will also have a profitable Expert Advisor. If it turns out to be unprofitable - no problem, I have lots of brilliant ideas! And the fact that you are ploughing on for free - I don't care.

If you have a different proposal, then write ***.

P.S.
In reality, collaborations happen. I personally am involved in 3 collaborative projects without being paid for it. They happened for two reasons.
1. A customer ordered an EA for a small amount. I found the idea interesting while working on it. Further I did the rework for free. As a result, we have been working together for 3 years now. My partner has free good EA, and I have an excellent tester and analysis in the live market (testers are trash!).
2. a trader approached me with an offer similar to yours, but gave me the investment password from his real account, on which I could verify that his idea was indeed profitable. I was just asked to translate the idea into code. The result - for 2 years now we have been working on the idea and improving it together.

So, if you have been working for 4 years in real life, and you are successful, then you can easily go to path 1, or to path 2.
If both are not possible for you - your proposal is a Fiction.

Sorry for the "too many letters", Sunday, nothing to do ))))

Andrei Fandeev:
Usually this kind of offer of cooperation boils down to.
"I have a bunch of brilliant ideas! You convert them into software code. If the idea is profitable, then you will also have a profitable Expert Advisor. If it turns out to be unprofitable - no problem, I have lots of brilliant ideas! And the fact that you were working for free - I don't care.

That's exactly the kind of offer he has. In four years he's been out of the real world. He's starving!

Andrei Fandeev:
Usually such an offer of "cooperation" boils down to the following-
"I've got lots of brilliant ideas! You will convert them into software code. If the idea is profitable, then you will also have a profitable Expert Advisor. If it turns out to be unprofitable - no problem, I have lots of brilliant ideas! And the fact that you are ploughing on for free - I don't care.

If you have a different suggestion, then write ***

+ + +

that's usually how it goes :-)

it's very difficult to show that an idea is actually worthless, and once it's implemented programmatically, you'll see for yourself. And this very "software implementation" is actually a wasted resource and has to be paid for.

And even worse - a person confident in the genius of his idea, but lacking the means and time to implement it, demands untold guarantees of non-disclosure and non-use of this genius

I am in total agreement with everybody.
The statemnt is there. But it is negative. The reason of loss is several: 1) over-trading 2) emotions.
My results are quite decent without these two reasons. I traded at Alpari on the real account. I am only 22, I have a lot in front of me, anyone who wants to help please. I am keen to flee from such an easy job, I will be glad to do it.

Kirill Andreev:
I totally agree with all of them.
The statemnt is there. But it is negative. The reason of loss is several: 1) over-trading 2) emotions.
My results are quite decent without these two reasons. I traded at Alpari on the real account. I am only 22, I have a lot in front of me, anyone who wants to help please. I am not afraid to use my forex but I am eager to do so.

I have one more reason. A person looking at the chart devises a trading system with profitable market entry points...

Then the person looks through the graph for a longer period of time looking for profitable entry points and after finding them is convinced of its genius.

The problem is that he (a person) is set up in advance to search only for profitable entry points, missing the moments that fully meet the signal but are unprofitable. What often only a (cold-blooded) robot can do.

My partner has a free good prog and I have a great tester and live market analysis (tests in Tester to the trash!). <br / translate="no">
Have you not tried wolfforward? What makes you think a human is a better tester than a prog?

Youri Tarshecki:
Have you tried a wolf-forward? What makes you think a human is a better tester than a software?
Probably because it tests in online terminal mode rather than running through dates with unknown modelling quality.

Youri Tarshecki:
Have you tried a wolf-forward? What makes you think that a human is a better tester than a software?
Working in real life is the best tester, and if you take the stock market for example, then the only one. The built-in tester is not suitable for funds in any way.

Alexandr Andreev:

There is another reason. Looking at the chart, a person comes up with a trading system with profitable entry points into the market...

Then the person looks through the graph for a longer period of time looking for profitable entry points, and finding them he is convinced of its genius.

The problem is that he (a person) is set up in advance to search only for profitable entry points, missing the moments that fully meet the signal but are unprofitable. That often can be shown only by a (cold-blooded) robot.

I had a worse situation. A customer asked me to write an Expert Advisor for money. I read the TOR and the idea is based on the usual zigzag and fractals. The man also looked at the history and everything was beautiful there. I have explained that they are re-drawn and the strategy will not work in the Championship. He did not believe me. I have given him a crawler for one day and it sends messages to the file every n-seconds. The man became convinced of that and got upset.

But as a result we worked together and he turned out to be a diligent tester. We made some low-budget stuff.

What's my point? Remember Pushkin: I am not hard to fool, I am happy to fool myself. That is, when a person believes in something - that's it, blinders are hanging over his eyes and he no longer notices the obvious.

ZS: to topikstartera it does not apply, because I do not know his theories. I just remembered.

Kirill Andreev:
I have been trading for 4 years on the real.forex.
There are ideas for writing an EA:
1) for trading on the news
2) trend
3) hedger
Please write *** if you would like to cooperate.

Just moooore advisors already ready for all your points in:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code

MQL5 Code Base
MQL5 Code Base
  • www.mql5.com
Библиотека исходных кодов на языке MQL5 для MetaTrader 5
Reason: