call for the cooperation of programmers - page 3

Ah. How I agree.

I got a little carried away. Everyone here is so pretty and talented programmers.

I've been browsing the forum and found so many interesting ideas!!! Thank you all for your help.

khorosh:

Finding an interesting idea in trading, like

"...poetry -

That sounds a lot like chronic constipation of thought! There are far more appropriate examples of poetry in a similar situation:

"And the thoughts in my head are stirring in daring,
And rhymes run lightly towards them,
Fingers longing for the pen, pen to paper,
A moment and the poems flow freely."

А. С. Pushkin

Or here:

"For this Muse - people will confirm! -

"She stayed at Blok's place 24 hours a day,
She never left Pushkin's house."
В. Vysotsky

But it's a level of development which is laid down far back in childhood, and in an already formed individual, well, fuckin' not formed in any way! It just doesn't exist, that's all. Alas! What was not meant to be done by Vanechka, Ivan Ivanovich cannot be done by any means. It is not about ideas and not about forging practical sense out of those ideas like sultanas out of buns, but in the structure of the brain which processes those ideas. It is like with musical hearing, which does not exist because a bear stepped on your ear. And in a situation like this, that same bear has hopelessly stepped on your head...

BobiThek:

Ah. How I agree.

I got a little carried away. Everyone here is so pretty and talented programmers.

I've been browsing the forum and found so many interesting ideas!!! Thank you all for your help.

Are you human or robot?

Dmitriy Skub:
Are you human or robot?

That's right Dimitri ... Pull madam into a conversation)))), as a result, however paradoxical women's logical constructions may seem, they may be closer to the truth than men's dry and rational reasoning.

Even if she asks for a mechanism to stimulate the pineal gland and come into direct contact with insider information) don't say no, just don't say no!

Alexander Antoshkin:

That's right Dimitri ... Pull madam into a conversation)))), as a result, however paradoxical women's logical constructions may seem, they may be closer to the truth than men's dry and rational reasoning.

Even if she asks for a mechanism to stimulate the pineal gland and come into direct contact with insider information) the main thing is not to say no!

I never say no. You want to know who/what you're dealing with)

Nikolay Kositsin:

That sounds a lot like chronic constipation of thought! There are far more appropriate examples of poetry in a similar situation:

"And the thoughts in my head are stirring in daring,
And rhymes run lightly towards them,
And fingers reach for the pen, pen to paper,
A moment and the poems flow freely."

А. С. Pushkin

Or here:

"For this Muse - people will confirm! -

"She stayed at Blok's place 24 hours a day,
She never left Pushkin's house."
В. Vysotsky

What do these "relevant" examples have to do with the process of finding an interesting idea in trading?

khorosh:
And what do these "relevant" examples have to do with finding an interesting idea in trading?

The Pythagoreans distinguished between a monad and a unit; they took a monad as a thought and a unit as a number; and in the same way they took the number two as an arithmetic expression, and the dyad (for that is apparently the name they gave it) as a thought of the indefinite.

According to this, the seeds of ideas, what is cast into the field of human consciousness but has not yet risen, Nicholas associates with the musician

Alexander Antoshkin:

Even if she asks for a mechanism to stimulate the pineal gland and come into direct contact with insider information) the main thing is not to say no!

Not everyone with dry and/or rational reasoning is a man. Not everyone who is emotional and/or irrational/irrational is a woman.

Dina Paches:
Not everyone with dry and/or rational reasoning is a man. Not everyone who is emotional and/or irrational/irrational is a woman.
reptiles were joked about in the humour yesterday https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3457/page3349
Интересное и Юмор
Интересное и Юмор
  • reviews: 2
  • www.mql5.com
Форум трейдеров MQL5.community

Alexander Antoshkin:
reptile jokes in the humour yesterday https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3457/page3349

Not having telepathy, I cannot understand the convoluted logic by which you wrote that sentence. Are you smoking something high?

Reason: