Broker potentialy breakdown - page 2

very good post

Completely solve by sorgey,.. The source of information is very clear

Thanks

Sergey Golubev:

Hi Sergey Golubev

First,Thanks a lot for well explained topic regarding brokers,can you pick some good names (brokers) for as example so users can choose any from with trust and satisfaction,it will be a more kind on traders community. (conditionally if forum rules allows you)

regards

mntiwana:

Hi Sergey Golubev

First,Thanks a lot for well explained topic regarding brokers,can you pick some good names (brokers) for as example so users can choose any from with trust and satisfaction,it will be a more kind on traders community. (conditionally if forum rules allows you)

regards

The selection of te broker is very personal thing (it is same as select good signal or good EA to use). There are some criteria to select the broker and those are well-known ones, but the priority of this criterias are very personal thing.
For example, territorial criteria (the broker is located in my country and in my coty with real office) is having more priority for me than U.S regulation for this broker.
Other people are having their own points for selection.

mntiwana:

Hi Sergey Golubev

regards

Besides, this proposal is some kind of provocation :)

Just an example, one man picks some name of good signal for the other man telling that this signal is good to subscribe. The other man subscribed and lost 10 dollars. But he subscribed only because the first man told him that the signal is good! So the first man should refund 10 dollars for the second man, right? :)

Sergey Golubev:

Besides, this proposal is some kind of provocation :)

Just an example, one man picks some name of good signal for the other man telling that this signal is good to subscribe. The other man subscribed and lost 10 dollars. But he subscribed only because the first man told him that the signal is good! So the first man should refund 10 dollars for the second man, right? :)

Regard able Sergey Golubey

With excuse,no,its not right :)

i know your careful words and limitations being a responsible person here,but it is not bad to say good to a good thing,as for future,nobody knows what will happens tomorrow, same with brokers,all in all i love pay thanks for your kind concerns.

regards

Reason: