The pipsqueak is a plushie - page 3

Grand писал(а) >>

I've always wondered, if EAs are as good as the pictures in the tester, then why sell them? Do they really earn less than you can get from selling them?

It's all bullshit!!! Even a system for 100 quid, or for 10 000 quid... They all leak!!! It's just that some are stronger and faster and some are slower... I am currently using the system for 10 000 quid in real money. 2 days result, not a big minus! But I did not buy the system myself.... just had a chance to use it ... ((((

P.S. Until you figure it out yourself, no one will help you with this!

I agree that you need your own system. But you should also use the experience of other traders and their systems. You can simply take a system other than your own as a base, analyse its strengths and weaknesses and add to it something that improves its performance.

slayer_slayer писал(а) >>

It's all bullshit!!! whether it's a $100 system or a $10,000 one... They all slowly drain!!! Just some are stronger and faster, and some are slower... I am currently using the system for 10 000 quid in real money. 2 days result, not a big minus! But I did not buy the system myself.... just had a chance to use it ... ((((

P.S. Until you figure it out yourself, no one will help you!

All Anguians are small, fat and black.

You can't use unlicensed software :)

paukas писал(а) >>

All Anguians are small, fat and black (c)

You can't use unlicensed software :)

>> agree 100%.

One's own, not theirs. Let's not make a big deal out of it, let's just say that there are profitable systems out there. And that is a fact.

Yes, that is a fact which cannot be disputed. But why do people sell "the hen that lays the golden eggs"?

Grand >> :

I've always wondered, if EAs are as good as the pictures in the tester, then why sell them? Do they really earn less than you can get from selling them?

The risk in trading is higher than in selling. This is crucial.

Besides the system must not only make money on history, but also on real trading with requotes, spreads, swaps, errors etc. + In addition the system should not only be profitable, but also be more profitable than the current expenses for internet + amortization of the computer.

xrust >> :
Sorry, EA is for sale, so I can't say more than that. I have all the details on my website, I remember throwing my stats here as well. I don't pretend to be a grailist. :) I'm modest ... very :)

Talk to you on Facebook about the Expert Advisor? How much does it cost? The price on your site I could not find.

Да это факт с которым не поспоришь. Только зачем люди продают "курицу которая несет золотые яйца"?

And why did Bill Williams write books, and why do the DCs hold courses for beginners. The point is that you can make money from the market without trading on it. There is no risk, no stress. When you open a deal with a lot of money, everything becomes very serious. You cannot sleep well at night, your health deteriorates. But you write a good program and sell it. At the very least, you should be less nervous.

meta-trader2007 писал(а) >>

The risk in trading is higher than in selling. This is crucial.

Moreover, the system should not only earn on history, but also on real with requotes, spreads, swaps, errors, etc. + The system must be more profitable than the current cost of the Internet + amortization of the computer.

How about chatting on ICQ about the Expert Advisor? How much does it cost? The price on your site, I could not find.

here's the price and the order form. ICQ 387-207-768, knock.

I'm having trouble getting online right now. I'll be back online after 8:00 p.m.

Bill Williams probably started writing books when he wanted something more than money (popularity, fame, recognition, etc...). But selling MTS is not particularly popular and rich. But the fact that it is quieter is true.
Reason: