FORTS: Strategies and how to implement them - page 22

Prival-2:

Yes, there was a front ranning called. I posted screenshots, even recorded a video (to explain its essence). Something I can not find, maybe also deleted. On youtube video left, they (moderators) can not get there. take a look.

I started my robot programming in a cup with this strategy.

The forum is searchable.

C-4:
From what I understand, you mentioned that it is not really suitable for small speculators. And we need one that is suitable. It would be enough to code it and get a positive result in the simulation.
For training purposes a negative result would be fine.

Prival-2:

Yes, there was a front ranning called. I posted screenshots, even recorded a video (to explain its essence). Something I can not find, maybe also deleted. On youtube video left, they (moderators) can not get there. take a look.

I started my robot programming in a cup with this strategy.

It wasn't deleted - it has carefully gone into the handbook.
Справочник трейдера: ордера, цены, стакан, фонды, валюта
Справочник трейдера: ордера, цены, стакан, фонды, валюта
  • www.mql5.com
Как формируются котировки Forex. - Страница 4 - Категория: общее обсуждение

MigVRN:
It's not deleted - it's been carefully put in the directory.

Oh, I didn't know there was such a thing. Thank you. (chuckles) I thought if I couldn't find it, then... it doesn't exist :-)

I couldn't find it on the search. I searched by keyword and author.

joo:
A negative result will do for training purposes.

I just need to fix a few basic statements. So that there are no cheap excuses like: "You must have done it wrong, you must have got it wrong, you must have written it wrong and your tester is wrong. "

One more clarification: I won't be posting any Level2 codes. Nothing but screenshots of the test and the overall result will not be published. If you like it, let's work, if not - discuss it further.

Prival-2:

But still, even though I'm talking here, I do a bit of trading. The size of the lots isn't combat. But it's not important.

I traded from level to level with small stops.)

Do you sometimes trade manually?

Edic:
Do you sometimes trade by hand?

Yeah. That's what usually happens. You trade, you watch, you think, you make screenshots. And then you try to explain to the stupid machine how you're doing it. But it is too dumb and does not understand anything in Russian :-)

Like this is the trend, and she ...where. Well, here it is, a-.... but please explain the numbers, because my eyes are bad, and that's where it all begins ..... it turns out there's no trend, there isn't any trend. There is only path, speed and acceleration. Now after many years this phrase has changed slightly.

There is no trend, there is only way, speed, acceleration and arbitrageurs :-)

C-4:

I just need to fix a few basic statements. So that there are no cheap excuses like: "You must have done it wrong, you must have got it wrong, you must have written it wrong and your tester is wrong. "

One more clarification: I won't be posting any Level2 codes. Nothing but screenshots of the test and the overall result will not be published. If you're happy with it, we'll work, if not - discuss it further.

I personally will not have any complaints. If it will work, let it work. You don't have to show the results at all. The idea is clear, but the implementation in the form of code may be different for everyone.

C-4:
From what I understand, you mentioned that it is not really suitable for small speculators. And we need one that is suitable. It would be enough to code it and get a positive result on the simulation.
It is suitable for small speculators. The large ones won't be able to work that way. The only thing to look for is a few tools where the glass is not as dense as on the RI. I hope it is clear to you how to do it. It's just the realization of ideas, everyone has his own idea and peculiarities of the traded instrument (market) will impose their own imprint on the strategy's parameters.

joo:

If the topic was broader than MQ products, then it should be moved to another forum where it is free to do so.

And what is the constructiveness here, in this particular forum? - Is it really to condemn how to build MQ in another terminal?

Well just imagine, you have a car, some A4, this is an example, whatever. You come to a forum dedicated to A4. You want to read and talk about "how to clean a clogged ashtray", "why the panel computer screen shows the view from the rear camera and not the front", "why the alarm says bing-bing in response and not zing-zing", etc. It doesn't matter, A4 is good or bad, you drive it at the moment and you're interested in it. When it stops being interesting you change to another car. So it doesn't matter what cars there are in the world, you are interested only in A4. But no, people come with their Hyundai, Mercedes, and pardon God iAuto? Is it wider than the A4? - Well, there are places where they discuss any car, without reference to the manufacturer.

And another question for you personally... You have a website... Can I use it to promote my products and services? No, why am I asking... I have to come to you and do what I like, why am I asking...

If to continue an auto-analogy, it is a theme like "How to get into a turn" or "Acceleration technique without drifting on a wet asphalt".

So - yes, if a Mercedes owner comes along and shares his driving experience, everyone will only get richer. He doesn't say that the A4 ****, but he points out that the power steering in his Mercedes allows you to enter such corners with much less effort.

Where's the advertising? Where is the promotion of the products/services?

The man is sharing tools and insights. I have never noticed him being intrusive.

I, for example, use the May-Fx-Book, also an MK competitor. And recently I recommended their service to this man for analyzing his trading history, even though Renat clearly said he's against it. But what should I do if my local "Signals" do not have such functionality? Go to the fx-book forum?

Reason: