Safe, profitable and exciting forex - page 5

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Dear forum participants. It is no secret that many, for various reasons, lose money and, with them, the hope of a profitable forex trade. Any frontal attack on the Forex market leads to disappointment. I decided to include logic. The market is characterized, due to the presence of economic cycles, by periodic lingering trends, for example, on the TF D1. It is necessary to use them for acceleration of TS with minimal deposit, for example 1$ on cent account. It is necessary to run daily the Expert Advisor based on the trend indicator in the mode of trend catching, namely, with TP=1000 points and SL=50 points with lot (risk) 0,01. In some time, from 1 to 4 years, or maybe right away, or after several months, the Expert Advisor will definitely break away from the captivity of stops and will fly up to conquer millions. Actually, this is what we need. Now let's calculate the maximum risks: 4*250*1 = $1000. I.e., in Forex you can lose only 1000$ in the worst case, that everyone can afford. Now, on the plus side: I ran in tester similar Expert Advisor from the beginning of 1973 on EUR/USD pair. 21 days, up to 29th of January 1973 EAs started to die. Lost $21. Since 29th of January till 19th of February 15 Expert Advisors were successful and by the present moment "earned" (relatively) 15*2,35 = 35,25 million$. I have counted about 30 such long, trending segments in 42 years. Therefore, the possibility and probability of getting into them is very high.

Conclusion: we need to stop chasing the price, and daily run or deposit $1 robot-komikaze as they die and the case is over. There is exciting trading, a secure life, you can afford VPS from Metaquotes and many other things, unless the end of Forex comes due to huge losses due to winning market participants or changing climate and nature of trading. Intend to massively launch such a Mega Project. Your opinions.

Hi Yusuf!)

Great idea. I support you.

Essentially trading is similar to the tactics of wave traders.

Who are looking for the longest wave.

As a suggestion:

1) On D1, we wait for 5 and 20 MAs to cross

2) Descend to H4 and wait for 5 and 20 EMAs to cross in the opposite direction

3) Descend to H1 and wait for 5 and 20 EMA crossing in the D1 direction

4) Drop down to M15 and wait for 5 and 20 EMAs to cross towards H4

5) Descend to M5 and wait for 5 and 20 EMAs to cross towards H1

6) Descend to M1 and wait for the crossing of 5 and 20 EMAs towards M15

Thus, entering from the correction towards the trend we should (in theory) catch the peak and take the D1 wave. I.e., due to lack of strictness of patterns, the probability to find the bottom or the top is extremely low at the first time, but we will decrease the number of minimal losses. Moose is ~ 10 pips.

Those who are familiar with the Tracer, will understand what I mean.

Ivan Butko:
As a suggestion:

1) On D1, we wait for 5 and 20 MAs to cross

2) Descend to H4 and wait for 5 and 20 EMAs to cross in the opposite direction

3) Descend to H1 and wait for 5 and 20 EMA crossing in the D1 direction

4) Drop down to M15 and wait for 5 and 20 EMAs to cross towards H4

5) Descend to M5 and wait for 5 and 20 EMAs to cross towards H1

6) Descend to M1 and wait for the crossing of 5 and 20 EMAs towards M15

Thus, entering from the correction towards the trend we should (in theory) catch the peak and take the D1 wave. I.e., due to lack of strictness of patterns, the probability to find the bottom or the top is extremely low at the first time, but we will decrease the number of minimal losses. Moose is ~ 10 pips.

Who is familiar with TS Pathfinder will know what I mean.
Good strategy for a tester, but in real life we have to start with H1 :-) If you start with D1, you will have to wait for the first successful trade half a year, and all 100 cents will run away with swaps and false entries.

I can add (wrote somewhere about it) if after crossing 20,5 MAs, price went as expected, then the return crossing in 20+5 bars is most probably a false signal - it's just a mathematical property of waving.

Maxim Kuznetsov:
... - it's just a mathematical property of the wagons to vibrate like this.
Whether or not it vibrates depends on the price trajectory and the period of the wagon, so it can hardly be considered a property of the wagon.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
In order to avoid manual intervention in their work, I am placing the EAs on the UPU and will monitor their work using the investment password from the single terminal.
Keep in mind one circumstance. Not all brokerage companies allow an unlimited number of orders. If the limit is exceeded all your efforts will be lost.

Uladzimir Izerski:
Keep in mind one thing. Not all brokerage companies allow you to open an unlimited number of orders. Exceeding this threshold will nullify all your efforts.

So who prevents you from opening more than one account? And, who allows an unlimited number of orders - may I take a personal note?

khorosh:
Whether or not there will be vibration depends on the price trajectory and the wrist period, so it is unlikely to be a property of the wrist.
It is exactly a property that comes from the finiteness of the averaging window... I don't know if it's easy to show...

for example - as soon as the previous single pulse of the original signal goes beyond the averaging period the MA-ring twitches in the opposite direction.

visually, imagine that there is an oscilloscope with two fields: the first carries the original signal, the second carries its SMA-10 (the effect is less noticeable with ema,lwma, but it is there)

On the first field a horizontal line and a single pulse on it, on the second field you will see the SMA twitch upwards and in 10 bars it twitches downwards. The first movement of the SMA is an impulse detection, and the second (which is backwards) is when the impulse is out of the averaging period. And this is on a purely horizontal line; if the baseline is slightly sloping upwards, then a pulse, and then it goes down after that, the picture will be quite unsightly :-)

-Aleks-:

So who prevents you from opening more than one account? And, who allows an unlimited number of orders - can I take a personal note?

Of course you can open as many accounts as you like. I just warned you that there are restrictions, and Yusuf is going to open a thousand orders maybe on one account.

I have not encountered any limitations in those markets. Maybe there are. But I have not come across them, exactly with such conditions.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You can of course open as many accounts as you like. I just warned you that there are restrictions, and Yusuf is going to open a thousand orders maybe on one account.

Where there are no restrictions, I have not come across any. Maybe there are. But I have not come across them with such conditions.

No, I do not need thousands of orders. I need, ideally, thousands of 1-dollar accounts with a maximum number of orders in each account of 100. But, ran into my first UPU problem. Tonight, instead of opening in 3 accounts, UPU writes in the account log:

2017.02.21 02:00:06.825 '3389676': order sell 0.01 EURUSD opening at 1.0612 sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.0000 failed [Market is closed]

How could it happen I cannot comprehend. And accounts were left without orders and profits, of course.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

No, I don't need thousands of orders. I need, ideally, thousands of 1-dollar accounts with a maximum number of orders in each account of 100. But, ran into my first UPU problem. Tonight, instead of opening in 3 accounts, UPU writes in the account log:

2017.02.21 02:00:06.825 '3389676': order sell 0.01 EURUSD opening at 1.0612 sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.0000 failed [Market is closed]

How could it happen I cannot comprehend. And accounts were left without orders and profits, of course.
Has Forex detected something wrong and banned you just in case? Or maybe it was a bad time?