Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 391

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yep

1.1001 - 1.1000 = 1 pip

1.1100-1.1000= 100 pips = 1 cent

Right?

Now go to the bank to get currency and buy it for less than a cent

So, what would be the unit of minimum possible UU to buy?

Accordingly, the official exchange rate cannot change by less than a cent.

I'm not talking about the 5 digits at all...

Where am I going with this?

Well, here's one - make a spread with a price peg of 1.11, 1.12 etc.

Will it flip?

I.e. conversion to pipso quid probably needs to be recalculated and get the split at the rate of 1 cents USD

it's a minimum spread and a trading plan at the same time

of course you can make a 100 pips spread - the spread reaches a few figures a week :) - And it will surely close - if you do some manipulations with the lots.

- but then you have to hold positions for days - all the "beauty" of intraday trading would disappear and swaps would start again... this is a hassle - better to set the take level at about 50 pips (half a cent of yours)...

or you can even make 30 points

and catch "flops" every day, you only need to turn on a dozen advisors with such targets for other majors....... you'll catch a flop like a "missile of depasite"...

Aleksander:

or you can even make 30 pips

and catch "flops" every day, you only need to turn on a dozen advisors with such goals for other major....The output will be better than a "depasite rocket"...

that's right

However, not everything depends on itself, sometimes you need to wait a day or a month

Renat Akhtyamov:

precisely

However, not everything is a blessing in disguise, sometimes you have to wait a day or a month.

it doesn't happen :) with a 20-30 pips slope, trades happen every day - well, it's very rare that the flat on both majors does not exceed 30 pips....

Aleksander:

of course it's possible to make a 100 pips spread - the spreads reach several figures in a week :) - and it will surely close - with some lot manipulation

- but then you have to hold positions for days - all the "charm" of intraday trading will disappear, swaps will start... I don't know, but if you want to trade intraday, you need to hold positions for days... all the "charm" of intraday trading will disappear and swaps will start ... again, it's a hassle...

That's what I'm saying.

For a spread of 100 pips or more, there could be pyramiding (the process takes at least 2 weeks)

)

If less, the slippage will ruin everything.

There is no such thing as a scrapbook, it's an illusion

Aleksander:

you should not be so down-to-earth :) look at the wider world :) it'll be more fun!!! - for you, maybe a little translation of the word "gap" - read = Take Profit of the placed orders at XX pips - is that acceptable to you? - it's a forex lingo .... :)

PS - but if you want to translate it more accurately for you - then you should clarify the first word "spread" and describe the "skew" event more accurately :)

A "slippage" in terms of this topic is a predetermined take profit level for certain financial instruments...

A "closeout" is an event when the total profit of a position has reached the previously set "spread" value :) (Take Profit in quid or 4-points)

maybe that makes more sense? :)))

Well, I've said before that "skew" is just a reverse movement of a corresponding cross to a conditional zero point or conditional start of movement, so I don't see the need in all this mess with legs and other limbs, you may as well put a makdi on any chart and go ahead...

Russians are forced to trade on the stock exchange to survive

Natalia Orlova works for the rocket and space industries on a monthly salary of about $400 and,when she' s not at her desk at , the 54-year-old Muscovite is busy tapping into a trading application on her tablet to speculate onoil prices. Recently, she has enjoyed a run-up to 3.5-year highs, sparked in part by U.S. sanctions against Russia. Orlova, like tens of thousands of other Russians, believes intraday trading is a great way to survive an economic downturn. She has just bought herself a brand new Infiniti and is now saving up for a flat for her two grandchildren.

"Financial markets are the only place that can fundamentally turn your life around and lift you out of poverty," Orlova declares, sitting in a café near her three-room Stalinka apartment in western Moscow. She points to her tablet with a smile and adds: "Since last night, I've gone up by 1.5 million rubles ($24,000)".

And that's an excellent result indeed. Most Russians, whose salaries aren't even enough to pay their utility bills, need to work for many years to earn such an amount. Trying to stay afloat, more and more Russians are starting to look for a second income, be it trading in markets, working as an Uber taxi driver, mining bitcoin in Siberia or trying to get famous on YouTube. According to a study by the Higher School of Economics, as Russia bounces back from the longest recession in Putin's 18-year rule, 4 in 10 Russian families can barely afford essential food and clothing. The situation has been exacerbated by the United States' decision to impose sanctions on the owner of the Russian aluminium giant Rusal. The move triggered an 8% plunge in the ruble in April, the biggest intra-month drop since 2015. This dynamic of the currency is fraught with a run-up in inflation, which has only recently slowed to a rapid rise and has fallen below the 4% mark.

"People are still struggling to survive. Real wages are not even close to pre-crisis levels yet. Many people are formally employed in some form of full-time work but are also involved in entrepreneurial activities, which may not be accountable or regulated by the authorities," said Lilit Gevorgyan, an economist at IHS Markit.

Many of the 144 million Russians now rely on the "grey economy". The Higher School of Economics estimates that almost a third of all earnings in the country are generated by unregulated activities. In 2017, 1 in 5 respondents looked for an additional source of income, up 17% from the previous year, the HSE experts add.

This quote is clearly from an internet ad

In short, to be left not only without funds for a minimum basket of groceries, but also for subsistence

transcendreamer:

Russians are forced to trade on the stock exchange in order to survive

Tran - I told you - let's start our own exchange... There'll always be enough gambling customers...

They'll be staring at the monitor till they're blue in the face...

and you'll be a little sad about your factory gate....

Reason: