Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 20

All April participants - sign up for May. We will worry about the actual drawing closer to May

Monitoring in May is planned similar to http://mvs.hol.es/Monitoring/

Trading Championship May

Need to open an account on the server MetaQuotes-Demo, deposit 10000$ leverage 100, trade can be on the platform mt5 ( hedge/netting ) or mt4. register as a signal, and post the application in this thread.

The application may be filled out as follows. But you can do it in a more free form. IMPORTANT, do not start trading before 01.05.2017

2Yuriy ZaytsevMetaTrader 5https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/282872

User must be verified to exclude duplicate nicknames. 01.05.2017 - 02.06.2017.

There are no other restrictions.

The winner will be determined by the maximum equity on Friday 02.06.2017 after the end of the trading session.

You can register now, for MT4 terminals the problem with delays of quotes is solved.

Trading Championship English https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/188046

Championship participants /ParticipantsPlatform / terminalMonitoring of participants, please do not subscribe - high risk
Note
1Server MuradasilovMetaTrader 5Head of the competition / chief
2Yuriy ZaytsevMetaTrader 5
3Evgeny BelyaevMetaTrader 4
4Alexey Volchanskiy

Denis Chugrin

Alexander Ivanov

Vladimir Zubov

MetaTrader 4

Serhii Shevchuk

9Vitaly MuzichenkoMetaTrader 4

Vladimir Gorbachev

11Vladislav Andruschenko
12Veniamin Skrepkov
empty
14Igor Volodin
15Andrey DikMetaTrader 5
16Alexandr SaprykinMetaTrader 4
17Igor VolodinMetaTrader 5
18Vyacheslav KornevMetaTrader 4
19Sergey GritsayMetaTrader 5
20Vladimir ZubovMetaTrader 4
21Mikhail GoryunovMetaTrader 4
22Alexey KozitsynMetaTrader 5
23Vladimir LekhovitserMetaTrader 4
Yury KirillovMetaTrader 5
Yousufkhodja SultonovMetaTrader 4
26Vladimir PastushakMetaTrader 4
27Igor RybakovMetaTrader 4
28Gennady SergienkoMetaTrader 4
29Alexander IvanovMetaTrader 5
30Uladzimir KirychenkaMetaTrader 4
31 Aleksey Vakhrushev
MetaTrader 4
32Ziheng Zhuang
MetaTrader 4

Vladimir Gorbachev

MetaTrader 4
34Sergey Don
MetaTrader 4

35Vladislav Andruschenko
MetaTrader 5

36Alexander Laur
MetaTrader5

37Natalya KostenkoMetaTrader 4
Sparring Demo-account MQ
Sparring Demo-account MQ
  • view.new10.top
Конкурс на демо-счетах MetaQuotes №1 Старт: 27.03.2017 - Финиш: 28.04.2017 Регистрация до: 10.04.2017 Правила на этот период: 1. Открыть демо-счёт на сервере 2. Начальный депозит: $10 000. Плечо 1:100 3. Зарегистрировать сигнал...

Igor Volodin:

By the way, Andrei, there is a trick that was also used in the signal service. If you need it, I'll send you the signal in person.

In the beginning, you can play the lottery - forfeit or perish, with a bigger lot and a good movement, but do not fix the profit, but block it with an opposite order.

The higher equity of the blocked profit, the larger our "safety cushion" is. For example, we have blocked equity in such a way as >20% of the deposit.

After that, we trade within the limit of this 20%. And the drawdown in the service will be 0.

What you described - it is a trading strategy, just a safety cushion, very good help in the management of PAMM accounts, and indeed any account, yes the drawdown will be zero, and then as you write trade within the 20% is not as easy as it seems, because the swap ......

Added : One of the difficulties with this strategy is waiting for the entry (we need spike or bottom (foundation), we may wait half a year for it to work properly. I've tried so many strategies and now I'm trying new ones, but this one is the best of all I've tried.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

In fact, you can choose your own style of trading, for example, in a note I will write, the participant does not plan to exceed 10% drawdown!

Your goal is not to finish first, but to win over everyone with a beautiful equity line and minimal drawdown.

I'm sorry, but this is masochism.

Sign me up please

Excuse me, but who is the organiser? Who arranges the arbitration? On whose servers will the championship be held? And finally, who provides the prize money?

ZS If these questions are already covered, please poke me with a link.

Nikolay Demko:

Excuse me, but who is the organiser? Who arranges the arbitration? On whose servers will the championship be held? And finally, who provides the prize money?

If these questions are already covered, please poke me with a link.

Greetings

Servers - MetaQuotes-Demo

Arbitrage - participants

Rules - participants

For first place trophy, photo cup will be posted after April 16

Server Muradasilov:

Greetings

Arbitration - participants

Rules - participants

First place trophy, a photo of the cup will be posted after April 16.

Allow me to express my small opinion.

Remember how quickly and accurately held panel contest MQ, and by the way there was a prize fund of 3000. And how shameful that a self-proclaimed championship on optimization algorithms has not lived up to the mark.

Hence I see the following: if you want results, you don't need pathos, just hold the contest.

For the contest, however, get a curator from MQ (arbitration and rules should roll out MQ).

And cherry on the cake, instead of prize money, offer MQ to promote the winners signals preferentially (well, without their not very clear scheme to raise the signals), well, mugs, photos, this is a memory.

Aleksey Vakhrushev:
Sign me up please

Alexey, welcome to the May Championship!

All April participants - sign up for May. We will know the actual results in May.

The monitoring in May will be the same as http://mvs.hol.es/Monitoring/ for May - another link is planned

Trading Championship May

You need to open an account on the server MetaQuotes-Demo, deposit 10000$, leverage 100, trade can be on the platform mt5 ( hedge/netting ) or mt4. register as a signal, and post the application in this thread.

The application may be filled out as follows. IMPORTANT, do not start trading before 01.05.2017.

2Yuriy ZaytsevMetaTrader 5https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/282872

User must be verified to exclude duplicate nicknames. 01.05.2017 - 02.06.2017.

There are no other restrictions.

The winner will be determined by the maximum equity on Friday 02.06.2017 after the end of the trading session.

You can register now, for MT4 terminals the problem with delays of quotes is solved.

Trading Championship English https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/188046

Championship participants /ParticipantsPlatform / terminalMonitoring of participants, please do not subscribe - high risk
Note
1Server MuradasilovMetaTrader 5Head of the competition / chief
2Yuriy ZaytsevMetaTrader 5
3Evgeny BelyaevMetaTrader 4
4Alexey Volchanskiy

Denis Chugrin

Alexander Ivanov

Vladimir Zubov

MetaTrader 4

Serhii Shevchuk

9Vitaly MuzichenkoMetaTrader 4

Vladimir Gorbachev

11Vladislav Andruschenko
12Veniamin Skrepkov
empty
14Igor Volodin
15Andrey DikMetaTrader 5
16Alexandr SaprykinMetaTrader 4
17Igor VolodinMetaTrader 5
18Vyacheslav KornevMetaTrader 4
19Sergey GritsayMetaTrader 5
20Vladimir ZubovMetaTrader 4
21Mikhail GoryunovMetaTrader 4
22Alexey KozitsynMetaTrader 5
23Vladimir LekhovitserMetaTrader 4
Yury KirillovMetaTrader 5
Yousufkhodja SultonovMetaTrader 4
26Vladimir PastushakMetaTrader 4
27Igor RybakovMetaTrader 4
28Gennady SergienkoMetaTrader 4
29Alexander IvanovMetaTrader 5
30Uladzimir KirychenkaMetaTrader 4
31 Aleksey Vakhrushev
MetaTrader 4
32Ziheng Zhuang
MetaTrader 4

Vladimir Gorbachev

MetaTrader 4
34Sergey Don
MetaTrader 4

35Vladislav Andruschenko
MetaTrader 5

36Alexander Laur
MetaTrader5

37Natalya KostenkoMetaTrader 4
38Aleksey Vakhrushev?
Sparring Demo-account MQ
Sparring Demo-account MQ
  • view.new10.top
Конкурс на демо-счетах MetaQuotes №1 Старт: 27.03.2017 - Финиш: 28.04.2017 Регистрация до: 10.04.2017 Правила на этот период: 1. Открыть демо-счёт на сервере 2. Начальный депозит: $10 000. Плечо 1:100 3. Зарегистрировать сигнал...

Yuriy Zaytsev:

По сути ты сам можешь выбрать стиль торговли , например в примечании напишу , участник не планирует превысить 10% просадку!

Цель твоя будет не прийти к финишу не случайно и первым,  а покорить всех красивой линией эквити и минимальной просадкой.

Igor Volodin:

This is, excuse me, masochism.

I would put it differently: it is a blue, no - it is even a pink investor's dream!

It is a smooth balance line and equity that investors go for, like a salmon come to spawn.

Nikolay Demko:

Allow me to express my small IMHO.

Remember how quickly the MQ panel competition was held, and by the way there was a prize fund of 3000. And how sadly the self-proclaimed "optimization algorithm championship" didn't survive to be held.

Hence I see the following: if you want results, you don't need pathos, just hold the contest.

For the contest, however, get a curator from MQ (arbitration and rules should roll out MQ).

And cherry on the cake, instead of the prize money, offer MQ to promote the winners signals preferentially (well, without their not very clear scheme to raise the signals), well, mugs, photos, it is in memory.

April sparring is going - so far the flight is normal (preparation for May)

All organized by participants of this project, who is willing to be a sponsor, welcome to the project, can assign a prize $

There is no pathos - there are enthusiasts

MQ - no one owes anyone anything, thanks for providing their services, bow bow

The purpose of the project is multifunctional, including to show themselves and to look at others - everything is open.

Reason: