A multitime tester? I think a lot of people could use it... - page 4

Sergey Efimenko:

I know, you have to know all the details of the platform. It's a pity we didn't choose this way when creating the tester, because it is in fact the most optimal, you can run an Expert Advisor, an indicator, or any template. And most importantly, you just choose a local server (stand-alone mode), select the date, the speed and go ahead and watch the development of the situation ...

Probably the only way out is not to use the tester, but the terminal itself. Open three charts and draw candlesticks by yourself.

PlotIndexSetDouble(индекс_построения_DRAW_CANDLES,PLOT_EMPTY_VALUE,0);

But it is actually to create your own tester. See examples in the help here

MQL5 Reference / Custom Indicators / Indicator Styles in Examples / DRAW_CANDLES

You can also run 3 terminals, each with a tester and its TF. However, you need to be able to click the mouse quickly, so that there is a temporary synchronization.

Or write a bot controlling the mouse, which will start all 3 terminals instantly.

Implementing such a tester is the same as averaging the signal from different TFs

But the right idea is that the signal should be the same regardless of the TF

It's a very simple formula to convert TFs to one.

Any TF will become one and the same chart, you just need to think a bit

The easiest way is to go from the reverse, i.e. how to make up the others from M1. Then go back from the older one to the younger one.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Implementing such a tester is the same as averaging the signal from different TFs

But the right idea is that the signal should be the same regardless of the TF

It's a very simple formula to convert TFs to one.

Any TF will become one and the same chart, we just need to think a little

The easiest way is to go from the reverse, i.e. how to make up the others from M1. Then go back from the oldest to the youngest.

It is not difficult. Suppose we need M15. We take 15 bars of M1, the highest High in the series will be High M15, Open of the highest bar will be Open M15 and so on. But M15 cannot be used to build 15 M1 bars. But in MQL5 we can obtain the tick history, so the task can be solved.

It is not clear what to do next ))

in mt5 it is possible to really watch the quotes when visualising on multiple windows, there is no main button for this task, the button of window distribution horizontally or vertically or in mosaic like in the terminal itself, so we always see one of all windows in operation at a given time.

flow is timed, by different instruments or windows.so it's just a matter of adding window distribution buttons to the strategy tester visualiser and see what happens.

with respect.

Andrey Kisselyov:

In mt5 it is possible to really watch the quotes when visualizing them on multiple windows, there is no main button for this task, the button distributing the windows horizontally or vertically or in a mosaic like in the terminal itself, so we always see one of all the windows that are currently at work.

the flow is time synchronized, for different instruments or windows.So it's just a matter of adding the window distribution buttons to the strategy tester visualizer and see what you get.

respectfully.

Menu-Window, there are 5 options

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Menu-Window, there are 5 options

I know in the terminal itself, I have not found it in the strategy tester visualizer, I have looked through all the buttons.

There are windows on different timeframes, but only one can be viewed at a time.

with respect.
Тестирование стратегий - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Тестирование стратегий - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Тестер стратегий позволяет тестировать и оптимизировать торговые стратегии ( советники ) перед началом использования их в реальной торговле. При...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

It's not difficult. Let it be M15. We take 15 M1 bars, the highest High in the series will be High M15, the Open of the highest bar will be Open M15, and so on. But M15 cannot be used to build 15 M1 bars. But in MQL5 we can obtain the tick history, so the task can be solved.

It is not clear what to do next ))

Yep

Personally I have approximately the following conclusion

up to H4 - signal to one side, H4 and higher - to another

I couldn't get it any other way, i.e. all TFs would give the same signal even though I tried

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yeah

I personally have come to approximately the following conclusion

Up to H4 - signal one way, H4 and above - the other way

I could not get it any other way, i.e. all TFs would give the same signal, despite all my efforts

it looks like the Elder's 3 screens.

Regards.

Andrey Kisselyov:
it looks like Elder's 3 screens. day look for buy, at 4 o'clock look for sell. at 1 o'clock look for buy. we get the main trend on the day, look for a pullback at 4 o'clock, enter at the reversal of the pullback at 1 o'clock.

With respect.

We need to read

He probably saw it with his eyes and I saw it with my formulas.

Practice and theory coincided.
Reason: