When is the new version of MT5 and where do you find out what's expected in it? - page 17

Slawa:
Do I have to?

Yes, it would be desirable.

UPD: Actually, it would be handy if you could add a custom comment to an account so that it appears in the tooltip. Or generally rename them as you see fit. Otherwise, when there is more than one account in the tree, you really get confused.

Sergei Vladimirov:

Yes, it would be desirable.

UPD: Actually, it would be handy if you could add a custom comment to an account so that it would appear in the tooltip. It's really confusing when there's more than one account in the tree.

Yes, it would be very convenient.

One experienced trader at a seminar said that he doesn't use MT5 because MT5 supposedly merges all trades opened on one instrument into one. "And I like to open a counter trade sometimes". Is this really true?

vodoleyvl:
One experienced trader at a seminar said that he doesn't use MT5 because MT5 supposedly merges all trades opened on one instrument into one. "And I like to open a counter trade sometimes". Is this really true?
Yesterday it was absolutely true, today not so much. You can already open both counter and side trades and they won't merge into one, but you have to have the right account for that.

when can we expect hedging at Otkritie?

vito333:
when can we expect hedging at Otkritie?
With a probability close to 100%, never. This is for forex kitchens an option.

What has been changed in the 1277 tester compared to 1274 that the EA's test performance has improved with the "on real ticks" update?

Isn't that the problem:

Added, the timing problem only applies to "hedge" accounts.

Guys - is the new version out or not?

if so where can i get it?

and is it possible to add it to a live account - or do we have to wait for the official release?

Nemoys:

Guys - is the new version out or not?

if so where can i get it?

and is it possible to add it to a live account - or do we have to wait for the official release?

Always the latest updates (and beta versions) are available when you login to the "MetaQoutes-Demo" server.

Alexey Viktorov:
Yesterday it was the absolute truth and today it is not quite so. It is already possible to open both counter and side trades and they will not merge into one, but you have to have an appropriate account for that.
What do you mean by "appropriate"?
Reason: