MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 45

alexey_pak:

Can you be more specific, what kind of code? Expert, indicator, script? In which editor folder does your file appear?
Service Desk Application #883922 | 2013.11.13 17:26

RaptorUK:
;?

No, "," ; ?

int a = 1, b = 2, c,
    d = 4, e;
double q;

komposter:

No, ","

Yes, I see.

komposter:

No, ","

Vlad143:
I haven't managed to figure it out myself. Can you tell me if ex5 scripts and EAs should work in the test MT4 or not?
No, of course not. But the compiler will understand some of the code written in MQL5

In the tooltip(Shift+Ctrl+Space) in the last parameter you could have added "=0"

Otherwise we had to look through the help where it is written:

reserve_size=0

[in] Optional parameter. Size for additional reserve.

No... it's good, of course: when you see something unknown you have to look it up.

But perhaps only at the initial stage. It would be desirable to see immediately in the future that there is a default parameter and its value.

Interesting:
Of course not. But, the compiler will understand some of the code written in MQL5

That's a pity. Is it sure? My MQL5 script compiled completely (not partially) and ex5 was created, so I thought - why do I need it if it's not supposed to work... Actually, it would be good if ex5 was executed in MT4. It would not be necessary to build and master a third, intermediate, language.

Vlad143:
That's a pity. Is it for sure? My MQL5 script compiled completely (not partially) and ex5 was created, so I thought - what's the point if it's not supposed to work... Actually, it would be good if ex5 was executed in MT4. It would not be necessary to build and master a third, intermediate, language.

The language would not be an intermediate/third language. It's just that mql4 is being pulled up to mql5 and it borrows many interesting and handy features from it.

Guys, if you have a minute, please send me the web install of the latest version.

Will it be possible to work with TimeTradeServer?
Reason: