How to sell your products, signals and services - page 13

Vitalii Ananev:

There are already two people who have websites but don't have time to promote them. If they joined forces, it would be easier for the two of them to promote one site.

Believe me, no one will go for this, this is a difference of interests.

For example, the MQL5 site is a common site, so why not promote it?

I tried many times at first to cooperate with someone, but alas ....

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Believe me, no one will go for this, it's a difference of interest.

The same MQL5 site is a common site, what's not to promote it?

I tried many times at first to cooperate with someone, but alas ....

So no one is interested. The MQLQLQLQLSite you do not need to promote, the idea of joint promotion is that you will put a direct link to the products in the Market, not only to your own products but also to those of your partners. Accordingly, in the promotion of the site will be interested in all partners and not you alone, and the cost of its maintenance divided by the number of participants.

The main thing is that all the partners treat it in good faith, and not to hack it.

Vitalii Ananev:

So no one is interested in it. The point of joint promotion is that you will put a direct link on the common site not only to your products but also to products of your partners. Accordingly, all partners and not you alone are interested in promoting the site, and the cost of maintaining it should be divided by the number of participants.

The main thing is that all the partners treat it in good faith, and not hack jobs.

Who benefits from keeping the site for 2 people, each of whom will PR his product?

Vitalii Ananev:

So no one is interested in it. The point of joint promotion is that you will put a direct link on the common site not only to your products but also to products of your partners. Accordingly, not you but all the partners will be interested in promotion of the site and the cost of its maintenance is divided by the number of participants.

The main thing is that all the partners treat it in good faith, and not hack jobs.

Here you have a product. Suppose you have a separate blog. Do you have a draft of articles? Are you ready to start writing an article (remember - the payoff is fast)? And what do you understand by the word "site promotion"? If you think to advertise for money - it's a waste of time. The most valuable thing - the content - the content. There will be content - there will be indexation and it is rightly said here - you need to use words from low-frequency queries.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Who benefits from having a website with 2 people each promoting their own product?

Not only his product, I wrote above about it. By passing the articles written advertising still and write normal articles on the topic of forex on prravlenyh for site promotion. Voobshchem all that you do one do together.

Here above someone wrote that the promotion of their site only to advertise the product is expensive. So I suggested this option joint promotion. Read about 9-th page.

Update

On the subject of integrity. You can for each promotional article with a link to the product in the marketplace necessarily require a minimum of two non-advertising themed articles.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I'll tell you even more, when you do programming, i.e. ordering, as well as developing your own software - even 1 article a month is very difficult to write.

There are people who just write articles, they do not do anything else but write articles and earn money on affiliate links.

They do not do anything but write articles and hang in the forum - it's unrealistic for one person to combine orders, develop their own software and write articles.

I am on the computer 12 hours a day. I have only one article a month, and it's hard to do it all. barely.

Yes, and then must still consider that the article should be unique, write about what has long been - the search engine will not understand, and people are a bum to read it.

People generally lazy to read something.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

You have to understand that no one will go for this, it's the difference in interests.

For example, the MQL5 website is a general website, so why not promote it?

I've tried many times at first to cooperate with someone, but alas ....

I'm hanging on every word ....

The only thing we can help each other is positive feedback ...

Working with 2 or more authors on one site is utopia...

Vladimir Pastushak:

I'll sign every word of it...

The only thing we can help each other with is positive feedback ...

Working for 2 or more authors on one site is utopia...

I do so by the way, I do not take part in freelancing, but I regularly send customers to freelancers.

Karputov Vladimir:

Here you have products. Let's say you are allocated a separate blog. Do you have article blanks? Are you ready to start writing articles (remember - the payoff is fast)? And what do you understand by the word "site promotion"? If you think to advertise for money - it's a waste of time. The most valuable thing - the content - the content. Will the content - will be indexed and rightly said here - you need to use words from low-frequency queries.

So about the low-frequency queries, I said :) Under the promotion of I understand the filling of the site thematic articles to attract the target visitors from search engines, rather than idly wandering on the Internet bums, which, for example, very much lives in soets. networks.

In my experience, sales in the Market all customers English-speaking, from which I concluded that if you do the site then the domain is needed in the zone com.

P.S.

I am not anyone agitating, just in my opinion, this idea has the right to life. There are pros and cons, but it is also difficult to find decent partners.

For those who still wish to work with the website

Karputov Vladimir:

You can try it. Hosting is available. You don't have to pay. All that's left to do is to figure out what's best:

1. A blog based on WordPress - then everyone will have a mini-site like: mysite.ruru/autor1, mysite.ruru/autor2, mysite.ruru/autor3 ...
    1. Several authors can publish in WordPresse. In fact, one post for one product on a WordPress-based blog is a separate page for the product. In this case, one general blog of the form mysite.ruru/community is allocated and everyone writes their posts there, advertising pages.
  2. You can even throw in the root of the site ready-made HTML-pages. It will be something like this: mysite.ruru/page1, mysite.ruru/page2, mysite.ruru/page3 ...
  3. Or a forum. The most freedom here, but I don't really like the idea.
Very good suggestion to start, and there will go ... for some reason, no one supported it?? In general, this forum should be copied on Vkontaakte to popularize ... Just call it "Easy Money" - whatever you call it, it will float away...
Reason: