FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1098

Vadim Shishkin:

The picture is beautiful.

I can draw you one too.

Where's your state?

Oh please forgive me, Friday is not included.

Here's a new one, from real account, as a continuation of what I've shown (I only removed the numbers, I don't want to embarrass myself - there are pennies...)

I did strictly according to the instructions, as the previous teacher (who is naturally much worse than BAC) taught - in the history of the Account in the terminal, right-click and then - "Save as an itemized report" ...

Well, that's how I got such an underdeveloped picture of the type.

I don't know anything about reports and it seems to me that YOUR report is 1000 times worse.

new-rena:

Oh please forgive me, Friday didn't come in.

Here's the new state, as a continuation of the one I showed (just removed the numbers, I don't want to embarrass myself - there are pennies...)

I did strictly according to the instructions, as the previous teacher (who is much worse than YOU) taught - in the history of the Account in the terminal, right-click, and then - "Save as detailed report" ...

Well, that's what came out such an underdeveloped drawing like this.

I don't know much about reports and it seems to me that yours is 1000 times better.

Yeah. Cartoons.

Get your hands out from under the covers, please.

Vadim Shishkin:

Right. Cartoons.

Get your hands out from under the covers, please.

What about the forecasts, are YOU able to show us? Or do YOU have your hands in the *** and don't want to wash them?

And where's YOUR state in the same format as mine?

Thank you!

If you do not know how to do anything - neither take statements out of the terminal, nor show pictures of forecasts, then go away and join the newbies.

We've got people who have been trading for 5 years and there's nothing for YOU here.

We have the same nicknames (no surname and first name), because we do not sell anything and therefore do not advertise anything.

new-rena:

What about the forecasts, are YOU able to show them to us? Or do YOU have *** hands and don't want to wash them?

And where's YOUR state in the same format as mine?

Thank you!

If you do not know how to do anything - neither take statements out of the terminal, nor show pictures of forecasts, then go away and join the newbies.

These are people who have been trading for 5 years and there's nothing for YOU here.

First, you should not be rude to me.

Secondly, I don't have your state to contend with.

And in conclusion. For example, 1.1126 on EURUSD will save you?

A trader with trading experience?

Vadim Shishkin:

Firstly, don't be rude to me.

Secondly, there is no state of mind of yours to pull rank.

Whatever. My real account.

I wish you to do the same.

1.1126 won't help you, though.

new-rena:

Suit yourself. My real-life stats.

That's what I want you to do.

(chuckles): Okay. That's great.

Where's the monitoring itself?

Vadim Shishkin:

Good. That's great.

Where's the monitoring itself?

Once again, there are no sellers here and we don't have the ability or desire to monitor for 20 quid.

new-rena:
Once again, there are no sellers here and we have no ability or desire to monitor.

There are air sellers here. :)

Vadim Shishkin:

Firstly, don't be rude to me.

Secondly, there is no state of mind of yours to pull rank.

Learn to filter your words first. What did you say to me about the blanket?

Vadim Shishkin:

There are air sellers here. :)

There's a forecasting branch here.

Get out of here.

Reason: