Upload a EA to market " contains native code "

hi

i try to upload a EA to market for the first time

i get a massage " contains native code "

the EA is a base a "Chart event "

when i try to compile to the cloud protector its give me error " sending request to protector server error (3-3, #0) "

how can i upload this EA to the market ? ( i have a seller profile )  

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Indicator contains native code?

Alain Verleyen, 2020.03.22 04:05

It means you tried to send an invalid ex4 file, most probably already protected through MQL5 Cloud Protector.

Compile your source file in a standard way (F7 or Compile button in MetaEditor), then send it.

Alain Verleyen:

i did it

dosent helped :/

now i see when i try to compile to the cloud protector its give me error " sending request to protector server error (3-3, #0) "

Netanel Tanami: i did it dosent helped :/

Your reply does not help! Your words don't mean anything because we cannot read you mind nor know what you did exactly.

If you really want help, then try to place yourself on this side where we cannot see anythings of what you are doing nor what you are thinking.

Describe your steps in detail and if necessary show a few screenshots of the steps taken.

Netanel Tanami:

i did it

dosent helped :/

now i see when i try to compile to the cloud protector its give me error " sending request to protector server error (3-3, #0) "

@Alain Verleyen already instructed you NOT to compile to the cloud protector. So why did you respond with "I did it", when you clearly did not!

EDIT: Also, don't submit code that calls DLL's!

Fernando Carreiro:

@Alain Verleyen already instructed you NOT to compile to the cloud protector. Do why did you respon with "I did it", when you clearly did not

so i dont need to compile it to the  cloud protector ?

Netanel Tanami:so i dont need to compile it to the  cloud protector ?
What part of "Compile your source file in a standard way (F7 or Compile button in MetaEditor), then send it." was unclear to you?

ok now its work !! thank you !

what the  cloud protector used for ?

Netanel Tanami: what the  cloud protector used for ?
To offer you the same kind of protection MetaQuotes uses on its Market products (after you have submitted), but so that you can distribute your "protected" executables directly to 3rd parties without making use of the MQL5 Market.
Reason: