FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1103

new-rena:

are pipe dreams, do you know why Russia has been threatened with terrorist attacks?

We have to see this through to the end.

I was referring to the Finnoovosti.

"Everyone has their own truth."

Lesorub:
don't be too careful....
The smoke will show!

Igor Poderegin:

I was referring to the Finno-Union news.

"Everyone has his own truth".

All last week there was finnish news, from which the quote hardly moved at all.

Though usually such news makes one's hair stand on end.

new-rena:

All last week there was financial news which hardly moved the quote.

Usually, though, such news make one's hair stand on end.

USD

I think these movements are enough for one week?

Lesorub:

Hi, Ilya! You had a program from Matroskin, in the upper right corner an arrow pointed out the direction of positive swap, and if it was negative in both directions, then a skull and crossbones. I had it somewhere, but now I need it. Can you post it for me, please?

Thanks a lot.

WadensFX:

Hi, Ilya! You had a program from Matroskin, in the upper right corner an arrow pointed out the direction of positive swap, and if it was negative in both directions, then a skull and crossbones. I had it somewhere, but now I need it. Can you post it for me, please?

Thanks a lot.

Lesorub:

1. Thank you. It works. It does show a square instead of arrows, though. Probably in a market that is not working.

2. One more question: you once mentioned an index systematizing_grouping_showing pairs with positive swap, I think from the North. P.S. I can't find the program.

P.S. I can't find a program to make a separate list of pairs with positive swap.

WadensFX:

1. Thank you. It works. It does show a square instead of arrows, though. Probably in a market that's not working.

2. Another question: you once mentioned an index systematizing_grouping_showing pairs with positive swap, by the North, I think. P.S. I can't find the program.

P.S. I can't find a program to make a separate list of pairs with positive swap.

Hi!

How's it going?

WadensFX:

1. Thank you. It works. It does show a square instead of arrows, though. Probably in a market that is not working.

2. Another question: you once mentioned an index systematizing_grouping_showing pairs with positive swap, I think from the North. P.S. I can't find the program.

That's for North. North has an owl that groups pairs by maximum swap for either buy or sell. Can he share...

new-rena:

Hi!

How's it going?

Hi!

Not bad.... for dusting in the market noise. Still fucking around with my favourite fans and sitting on a bunch of cents. I live here under the nickname Fisht.

Reason: