FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 255

max325:

Thoughts on yesterday's statement on eurcad. I consider this dolly action as supportive for eurusd and usdcad. If the rise to the targeted 1.47 continues, the scenario is likely to be confirmed. The target for eurusd is 1.1550+-20 and the reversal to 1.00 as I wrote earlier (I am waiting for this quote for a month to sell there). If it goes above 1.16 then I was wrong and Strange was right. We are agreeing with Strange on usdcad to support the move to 1.34, only I do not know the bottom. I would buy it that way too. Thank you all! Comments in the studio!

I do not look above 28 yet, but I always leave the bottom deal in boo, no matter how things develop further.

mmmoguschiy-new:
What about our Central Bank? As far as I remember at the moment it's not buying anything... Saving the drowning...

And why should your TsB buy the rouble if it is growing, they bought it on the fall, now they are slowly discounting the rouble mass to those who want to buy the rouble.

max325:

Thoughts on yesterday's statement on eurcad . I consider this dolly action as supportive for eurusd and usdcad. If the rise to the targeted 1.47 continues, the scenario is likely to be confirmed. The target for eurusd is 1.1550+-20 and the reversal to 1.00 as I wrote earlier (I am waiting for this quote for a month to sell there). If it goes above 1.16 then I was wrong and Strange was right. We agree with Strange about 1.34 on usdcad, only I do not know the bottom. I would buy it that way too. Thank you all! Comments in the studio!

will go lower and so will the harrier:

level of correction:

max325:
Yes, and the question has evaporated. I won't touch it again. I don't like it.

The limiters have long since been put up:

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

The limiters have been out for a long time:

North, hi)

What do you think of the harrier?

max325:

On usdcad to support the hike to 1.34 here we agree with Strange, only I don't know where the bottom will be. I would buy it that way too. Thank you all! Comments in the studio!

A rough level for the inspection:

sxww:

North, hi)

What do you think of the moon?

Strange, hi. I already said earlier, we should look from 1.24 and below, how the trade will go. So far, it's downhill for sure.

Sergey Novokhatskiy:
Strange, hi. I told you earlier, we have to look from 1.24 and below, how the trade will go. So far down.
I disagree)

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

The limits have long been set:

and if it goes lower?

then IDLER will buy a second Boeing...

Lesorub:

below will go, as will the harrier:

correction level:

there's unequivocally upward pressure and there's no confirmed downward trade:

only pullbacks...

Lesorub:

What if it goes lower?