Experts: KNUX Martingale

KNUX Martingale:

This is a new version of KNUX Expert Advisor. It works with ADX, CCI, RVI and WPR indicators.

The Strategy works with Martingale. The Martingale Base was coded by Matus German. It will works on all time frames.

KNUX Martingale Expert Advisor MetaTrader 4

Author: Ralf Broszeit

it there any explanation for ur code. 

any user manual how to apply and use it.  Applied in a chart and given auto trading all showing only 0.

thanks with regards,

Kiran Kumar 

This EA uses big StopLoss and small TakeProfit, and use M1 for testing, it is a little like scalping strategy.

and it checks history order, if the last history order is loss, it will calculate st and tp according to loss amount.

also, when it opens new order, it also checks the history order, if the last history order is loss, it will increase Lot amount, this sounds like martingale.

This is what I have learned from your EA. 

Hello Ralf, Congratulations on your very fine trading code. I have a few questions. First I wonder about warnings with the mq4 is compiled. The warnings are at lines:

function must return a value                               306    9
return value of 'OrderSelect' should be checked    373    7

return value of 'OrderSelect' should be checked    568    7

return value of 'OrderSelect' should be checked    586    7
not all control paths return a value                      673    3
not all control paths return a value                      685    3
return value of 'OrderSelect' should be checked    693    7
return value of 'OrderSelect' should be checked    707    7
return value of 'OrderSelect' should be checked    720    7
return value of 'OrderSelect' should be checked    742    7

Are these warnings serious or can they be ignored?

Also, for the shift of the iADX (adx1) indicator function, you use a value of "2+TS". Is there a good reason for using 2 instead of 1? Have you tested with 1 instead of 2?

Thank you for your attention.

Hi,

you can ignore the warnings.

Yes, i testet ADX-function with +2 and +1. +2 Makes better results. but I have tested it mainly in the 1M time frame. it may well be possible that there are better results with +1 in the time frame M15 or higher.

Hi,

Thanks for your response. If I wished to test on M15, for example, would I have to modify any other functions or signals? Can these modifications be added to the EA code as user settings?

Also, I am not sure I am using the time zone feature correctly. For example, what would be the setting for a broker on New York time?

Thank you for your attention.

sinecure:

Hallo,

Vielen Dank für Ihre Antwort. Wenn ich auf M15 zu testen wollte, zum Beispiel, würde ich irgendwelche andere Funktionen oder Signale zu modifizieren? Können diese Änderungen an der EA-Code als Benutzereinstellungen hinzugefügt werden?

Außerdem bin ich nicht sicher bin ich richtig mit dem Zeitzonenfunktion. Zum Beispiel würde, was die Einstellung für einen Broker in New York sein?

Vielen Dank für Ihre Aufmerksamkeit.

Hi,

I have the source optimized primarily for 1M. whether there are features which, for example, would have to be modified at 5M or 15M, I do not know. By the time zone is not particularly critical, as they only serve to control the internal time management. When not in use, it does not matter. 

Hi Ralf,

I am trying to optimize KNUX on xxxJPY pairs, but I do not get 99% modelling quality. How do you get this quality?

Thanks,

sinecure:

Hi Ralf,

I am trying to optimize KNUX on xxxJPY pairs, but I do not get 99% modelling quality. How do you get this quality?

Thanks,

You need a Tool like "Tickstory Lite". 

Why are you trying martingale if the other version worked without it?
Martingale just adds risk to the performance.

Good question Pedro. Is the other version much easier to opimize?

Meanwhile, I cannot make Tickstory run on my computer. I asked a friend to try and it won't start on his computer either. Must be a bug? Is there another simple way to get tick data? I looked at Birt's tools and so far have not been able to make them work.

Thanks,

Reason: