Backtesting After Hours EA Freezes Immediately After First Trade

I'm really confused. My EA runs just fine using Strategy Tester during trading hours. No hangups at all.

But after hours when backtesting offline, it has problems.

I figured out part of the problem in that the larger spread after hours was interfering with my stop loss and take profit values. Once I adjusted for that, the first order goes through without an error. 

But the script itself stops running immediately after confirming the first trade. It just freezes up, and when I manually stop it, it takes 5-10 seconds to stop.

I thought the problem might be my broker's data, so I tried installing <Deleted>, but that doesn't seem to make any difference.

Any ideas?

Walt Thiessen: Any ideas?

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the source file.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code.

If strategy tester works when market is open and doesn’t when market is closed, check your spread settings.  if it’s set to use current, then it may fail.  Try plugging in a spread value and test from there.  Also, you may be using broker data and perhaps its not downloading at that time due to connectivity.  Try downloading good tick data.  I use tickstory.com

My bad.  I just re-read your post.  You tried everything I mentioned.  

Do you have another broker to test on? Perhaps its the specific broker. 

Reason: