Expert Advisor <ALL DISCUSSIONS IN THE MARKET>

Hello, I'm writing for the first time. I have several times rented an EA in the Market, everything was fine, three days ago, decided to take on renting an EA <CONSULTING PRODUCT OWNERS IN MARKET> tester shows good results, put the real and demo connected VPS server, first did not put any orders, began writing to the author, he did not respond, meanwhile, the adviser began putting orders closed in the negative and plus, but the balance is getting smaller, it is slowly sinking. Maybe somebody will tell me what I should do. I cannot contact the author, I have disabled the advisor now.
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The fastest VPS server for forex trading from the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal developers

v356obN:
Hello, I'm writing for the first time. I have rented several times an EA in the Market, everything was fine, three days ago I decided to rent an EA<SUBSCRIBE PRODUCT OWNERSHIP IN MARKET>.I just tried to put some good results in the demo and real traders, I have not put any order, I started to write to the author, he did not reply, but now I have to put all the orders closed in minus and plus, but the balance is getting lower, I mean I am slowly losing money. Maybe somebody will tell me what I should do. I cannot contact the author, I have disabled the EA now.
You should not rely solely on the tester's results. The results of trading on a real account, at least for six months, are needed to make a decision about using the Expert Advisor.

Then how do you buy EAs in the Market, you can only test them, not even a demo

v356obN:
Then how do you buy EAs in the Market where you can only test them, even if you don't have a demo?

And you should write to Service Desk saying: the product does not correspond to what it shows in the tester.

Show them the results of the test for the period in which the Expert Advisor worked.

Maybe you will get your money back.)

In general, the main task is to prove that you have not what is on the seller's showcase.

v356obN:
Then how do you buy EAs in the Market, you can only test them, not even a demo.
You need to see if the author has monitoring of accounts with trading results of this EA. If there is, it means the author trusts this Expert Advisor and it is safe to buy...

I have already written to Service Desk this is what they say. Hello, I have rented an EA for a month at a price of $139 //////. I have been trying to contact the author, he is not answering, I have sent an email, I have commented in discussions and wrote in Market, he is just ignoring. I have not got any problems with the Market, I don't know what to do. You as a marketplace do not provide a demo version so you can see the result, thereby deceiving us, who to submit a claim for losing money to ?...

Support Team 2015.12.10 11:08

Hello.

1. Don't see your comments in the product discussion. Write a private message to the author on the website.

2. https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/rules
VI. Liability of Parties
Neither the Seller nor the Administration shall be liable for any direct or indirect damages caused by the performance of the Products purchased through the Marketplace service.
Neither the Vendor nor the Administration shall be liable for any lost profits due to the operation of the Products obtained through the Market service.

Support Team 2015.12.10 12:42
You yourself have quoted an excerpt from the rules - we only conduct formal verification. There are no critical errors in the product, it works. And you were not guaranteed any profits.
v356obN 2015.12.10 14:32
This answer means that not one of your provided EA is not guaranteed profit, you are bringing tester strategies in order to lure the buyer, it means you do not test it on a demo or live accounts and you are not given it by the seller how can you put a product that in the tester shows a positive result and in real life is negative is not it cheating the buyer, does it fit your advertising. You have given an e-mail address that does not respond, you have requirements when providing a product, and if you have a complaint about something, you should deal with the seller of the product agree it is not a cheap product, why have I bought a product in your market and there have been no complaints? How can you help me resolve these issues? You have to protect your buyer and while I see you are protecting an unscrupulous seller, I do not see your help or advice.
Правила покупки торговых роботов, индикаторов, книг и журналов в MetaTrader Market
Правила покупки торговых роботов, индикаторов, книг и журналов в MetaTrader Market
  • www.mql5.com
Общие положения и правила пользования сервисом Market

v356obN:

2. https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/rules
VI. Liability of the parties
Neither the Seller nor the Administration shall be liable for any direct or indirect loss arising from the performance of the Products purchased through the Marketplace service.
Neither the Seller nor the Administration is in any way liable for any shortfall in profit resulting from the operation of the Product obtained through the "Market" service.

There is also a clause in the rules:

II.9 The Seller undertakes to make every effort to provide all necessary information about the Product for its correct use.

The seller does not seem to be complying with this clause. Try to put pressure on it.

Try to find critical errors in the product that lead to early termination of the product. This will also be a breach of the rules on the part of the seller.

v356obN:
this is not a cheap product

So if the product was cheap, there would be no such claims? ))

Well, in essence: a very clear example of how people try to buy happiness. It is impossible to buy it, only to earn it by one's own labour.

When a businessman starts a business, he does not require guarantees that the business will make a profit. He only hopes to make a profit by organising the process accordingly. The same is true in the case of buying Expert Advisors. None of Market's EAs is a goldfish that consistently generates profit. You should buy them only after you have understood the principles of their operation and know on which market the Expert Advisor can make profit and on which it cannot.

To begin with, we need to start a discussion about the product in the Marketplace. This is what has been mentioned before:

... Не видим ваших комментариев в обсуждении продукта. Напишите автору личное сообщение на сайте...

In situations where confirmations are needed, one should not try to communicate bypassing mql5.comunity - as in this case there will be no documented negotiation.

Any advisor in the tester works at an APP. all you have to do is set it up correctly. But it is worth understanding for the buyer - how EAs work, so as not to get caught up in such BAD things.

Even in the tester it says the quality of history, usually 25% or 90%. This means that the data is inaccurate. and in the tester, the spread is not floating. and now almost all brokers

Really EA, which advises: cannot be taken seriously.

Yes and ask for a demo before you buy. any program can make a demo.

Thank you, I will try and report back with an answer as long as no one has been in touch.
Reason: