I will write you an advisor for free - page 6

Juriy Iziymov:

I wonder what you asked the question to the top starter =)

Sometimes they give you the kind of TS that you cry for, some people just do not understand how trading is done, how robots can work, what is the consequence, and that if the robot closes on time and it helps you on the history of not making one losing trade - it will not affect the future trade. Sometimes, the developer just sees all the disadvantages of the system, and if he writes for "thank you" - it just might undermine his morale and desire to improve it, or something to be improved.

Be simple, write your TS on the forum, who will want to do both for you and for yourself, as here we did https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71541.

And even if it will be a grail, then as usual all these sources are removed from the topic by the authors of TS, as it became a custom here.

In that thread all the sources are in place...

Yes, some people send just terrible written strategies. I probably wouldn't even take that apart for money. That's how they get all messed up. Although when you start questioning them, the strategies turn out to be very simple. So why bother, that's the question? =)

Hello. Does anyone know an EA that will place one order in the direction of the previous candle. That is, if a bullish candlestick closes, a buy order will open at the opening of the next candlestick. Or if the candlestick is bearish, a sell order will open at the opening of the next candlestick.

Konstantinovich:
Hello. Does anyone know an EA that will place one order in the direction of the previous candle. That is, if a bullish candlestick closes, a buy order will open at the opening of the next candlestick. Or, if the candlestick is bearish, a sell order will be opened at the opening of the next candlestick.

I do not know how to do it in a hurry) for mt5)

#property strict
extern double Lot=0.1;
extern bool revers;
int slip=5;
int sig,clr_Bar,pos,OC,Ticket;
int OnInit()
  {
   return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);
  }
void OnDeinit(const int reason)
  {
  }
void OnTick()
  {
   if(OrdersTotal()==0)
     {
      if(SIGNAL()==0)
        {
         OPEN(0,MarketInfo(NULL,MODE_ASK),0,0,"");//Покупка
      ;}
      if(SIGNAL()==1)
        {
         OPEN(1,MarketInfo(NULL,MODE_BID),0,0,"");//Продажа
      ;}
     }
   else
     {
      for(pos=OrdersTotal()-1;pos>=0;pos--)
        {
         if(!OrderSelect(pos,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)){break;}
         if(OrderType()==0 && SIGNAL()==1){OC=OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,slip);}
         if(OrderType()==1 && SIGNAL()==0){OC=OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,slip);}
        }
     }
  }
int SIGNAL()
  {
   sig=-1;
   clr_Bar=-1;
   if(iOpen(NULL,0,1)<iClose(NULL,0,1))
     {
      clr_Bar=0;
     }
   if(iOpen(NULL,0,1)>iClose(NULL,0,1))
     {
      clr_Bar=1;
     }
   if(revers==false){if(clr_Bar==0){sig=0;}else{sig=1;}}
   if(revers==true){if(clr_Bar==0){sig=1;}else{sig=0;}}
   return(sig);
  }
int OPEN(int cmd,double price,double sl,double tp,string comment)
  {
   for(int kol=0;kol<5;kol++)
     {
      if(Lot!=0 && AccountFreeMarginCheck(NULL,cmd,Lot)>0)
        {
         Ticket=OrderSend(NULL,cmd,Lot,price,slip,sl,tp,comment);
        }
      if(Ticket!=-1){Print(comment);break;}else{Sleep(2000);continue;}
     }
   return(Ticket);
  }

Is there any way you can put it all in one file? Because I'm not very good at it. Can you also add a stop and take profit to it?

Hi all, Good idea described above for binary options. It is possible to write a draft EA to put arrows on entry and a table with statistics.

The total number of deals, profitable ones, margins, knees and so on. If the tester or live justify itself can be ordered working version for money.

If you will do it I will send you the TOR.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Eh, the topic is not called correctly! There is already https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/35071 with that name.

I should have called it "I'll write you a profitable Expert Advisor for free".

Hello Alexey, I'm interested in the Expert Advisor.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

This is the realm of fiction. The mind works faster than the hands, which is why every programmer has plenty of unrealised ideas.

That's right, I don't have enough time to implement my ideas. All the time I was amazed at branches like this one.

Hi all!!! I need help and advice onwriting an EA using stochastic.
I am interested in information where to get the information, how to allocate the correct patterns in the stochastic readings in the code.
Who knows how to write EAs,
Need your help

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Eh, the topic is not called correctly! There is already https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/35071 with that name.

I should have called it "I'll write you a profitable Expert Advisor for free".

To make adjustments to the Expert Advisor.

the sense of the EA is that it opens two orders bay and sell stop loss minimum tex profit more stop, depending on which way the trend will go, one order is disconnected the second brings a profit.

the stop profit should be removed, i.e. the order would close on the reversal of the price at the stop

the stop should be trailing stop, i.e. the stop should follow the price in the same direction. this should happen only after disconnection of one of the orders if one order has gone off and the price has changed its direction then the stop loss should be at - 4 points4 points from the order close price in addition to a floating stop which in case of change of the price direction closes the second order without a loss if the order is in a lossless position in case one order is closed and the second order leaves in profit at a distance of four points the stop loss moves in a distance after the price in each point additional stops are exposed mql4

Files:
Reason: