I ask, you answer only in substance - page 2

Alexey Volchanskiy:
That's at best. I know DCs that open after two.
That's what I say, the market is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You should ask them about their work mode, not on the forum.

but I think this proud boy should be sent away until he learns his manners.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
This is at best. I know DCs that open after two.
I'm sorry, I'm just wondering, what is a DC?

Bicus:
That's what I'm saying, the market runs ..... with no weekends.
Funny......

Bicus:
That's what I'm saying: the market is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You should ask them about their work mode, not on the forum.

but I think this proud boy should be sent away until he learns his manners.
I am not being rude, you should state your point of view in detail and you'll be happy!

Question 4, leverage, 1/500 is good or bad?

Ruslan Ibragimov:
Question #4, leverage, 1/500 is good or not good?
Leverage is better depending on your strategy ... Although I think the maximum is 1/100 above you just load the deposit with your own hands .

Ruslan Ibragimov:
Question no. 2, is there anyone who trades at the forex broker?
I used to trade there for a while just to try it out. No problems detected.

Ruslan Ibragimov:
Question No. 3, what is the broker's purpose in offering me bonus interest on my deposit, is it a scam?

Many offer, not a scam. They just attract clients. To withdraw the bonus, you usually have to work 1 lot per $1 of bonus, which for the broker is equivalent to a 0.00001 reduction in the EURUSD spread, i.e. change.

DC is a dealing desk.

I use maximal leverage, up to 1:1000.

Ruslan Ibragimov:
Question #4, is 1/500 leverage a good thing or not?
The higher the leverage, the better the ratio of profit/loss trades your trading system should provide. That is, with high leverage your losses are more significant than your gains. For trading systems of low quality it's better to use smaller leverages.

Yury Kirillov:
The higher the leverage, the better the ratio of profit/loss trades your trading system should provide. It means that with a high leverage your losses are more significant than your profits. For trading systems of low quality it's better to use smaller leverage values.

When a person writes something strange, I ask for an example. Please give a numerical example to the statement "That is, with great leverage your losses are more significant than your profits".

P/S/ Unfortunately, 90% of under-MQL-programmers are elementary not able to calculate, but are guided by emotions.

Reason: