Tick story - page 23

Karputov Vladimir:
Thanks, I've got it! How did I miss that in the thread? Didn't even get into the bits and bobs - thought it was too complicated. ) I'm deleting the comment.

Terminal        MetaTrader 5 x64 build 1224 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)

There are some changes. The indicator has become faster in loading the tick history. There is no tick history support in the tester yet.

I cannotsee theTICK_FLAG_SELL andTICK_FLAG_BUYflags at the tick.Tried both on futures and forex symbols. What am I doing wrong? Indicator attached in first post.

Karputov Vladimir:
I cannotsee theTICK_FLAG_SELL andTICK_FLAG_BUYflags at the tick.I tried it both on futures and forex symbols. What am I doing wrong? Indicator attached in first post.

I will now try to use the tick history downloading script (script in the first post) to detect the flags TICK_FLAG_SELL and TICK_FLAG_BUY...

Added:

The TICK_FLAG_SELL and TICK_FLAG_BUY flags are not detectable.

Something about the branch has gone stale. Is tick history support in the tester still planned? Maybe at least an approximate timeframe is known?

dr.benzin:
Something about the branch has gone stale. Is tick history support in the tester still planned? Maybe at least an approximate timeframe is known?
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/11297/page47#comment_2149753
Опыты с МетаТрейдер 5 в "Открытие"
Опыты с МетаТрейдер 5 в "Открытие"
  • www.mql5.com
Опыты с МетаТрейдер 5 в "Открытие". - Страница 47 - Категория: биржевой трейдинг

dr.benzin:
Something about the branch has gone stale. Is tick history support in the tester still planned? May be at least approximate timeframe is known?
I am also interested, is there any news? :) I am afraid of complete conversion from MT4 to MT5, but there is no such possibility for MT5.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Also interested, any news? :) I am not completely switching from mt4 to mt5, the only thing that stops me is the possibility of using the left software for testing on the real ticks in mt4, there is no such thing for mt5.

Maybe and will be soon:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

FORTS: MT5 vs quik

Renat Fatkhullin, 2016.02.22 21:20

There is a huge MT5 update coming out at the beginning of March, just wait a bit.

Judging by the tick indicator queries, the time_msk field data is a multiple of 1000. i.e. we are not talking about milliseconds, the resolution is 1 second.

Question: what was the point in extending MqlTick structure then?

tics

Reason: