Tick story - page 22

Have you done anything with the function at the weekend? The indicator can't get ticks in any of the three modes.

MetaTrader 5 build 1210 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)
Windows 10 Home (X86 based PC), IE 11.00, UAC, Intel Atom  Z3740 @ 1.33 GHz, RAM: 583 / 1931 Mb, HDD: 19464 / 50235 Mb, GMT+02:00
authorized on MetaQuotes-Demo through Access Point RU (ping: 161.47 ms)

All last week it was working.

Files:
CopyTicks.mq5  4 kb

1. Three charts (EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURUSD). Each chart has an indicator attached to it. The indicators on each tick request 150 ticks in COPY_TICKS_INFO mode. I unload the terminal.
  2. I delete tick history (...\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\xxxxx\MetaQuotes-Demo\ticks).
  3. Booting up the terminal.
  4. For about 10-12 seconds three charts have 4401 error (Requested history not found) - this is normal, because I deleted all the history myself. During this time about 6 MB of traffic was downloaded.
  5. With about 8 MB downloaded, the indicator on the GBPUSD chart showed "150 downloaded out of the requested 150".
  6. When downloading approximately 14 MB, the indicator on the EURUSD chart shows "150 downloads out of the requested 150".
  7. When downloading approximately 16MB, the indicator on the EURJPY chart shows "150 downloaded out of the requested 150".
  8. Now on three charts the indicators are getting 150 of the requested 150 on each tick, but the traffic keeps downloading.
  9. Active downloading lasted for about dr 21.5 MB.

As a result, the tick history was downloaded:

• for EURUSD for month 10 (3.5MB), for month 11 (3.5MB);
  • EURJPY for month 10 (9 MB), for month 11 (4 MB);
  • for GBPUSD only for month 11 (1 MB);
Question: why download so much history, if only 150 ticks were requested for each instrument?

When is the tick tester coming, any news?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
And when the tick tester is coming, no news?

Not "... tick tester...", but support for tick history in the strategy tester in MetaTRader 5.

No news yet.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
When will the teak tester be here, have you heard any news?

The promise of three years).

And after three years either the donkey dies or...

Sergey Chalyshev:

The promise of three years).

And after three years, either the donkey dies or...

Everything is relative, it seems to wait a long time, but when it's over you'll think you've missed it! ;)

The trading servers are slowly being updated. Now, in addition to MetaQuotes-Demo, the Open demo servers are giving away tick history.

There's something wrong with the flags in the documentation https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/23/unread#unread

Unmounted

See

2-bid changed

4 - ask changed

6 - bid and ask changed

24 - last volume changed

this is enough.

I compared the dynamics of increments onSYMBOL_SESSION_VOLUME and on ticks with flag 24 (change in volume) by the script for a few hours - convergence is 100% - no loss of ticks.

All in luxury!!!

Список изменений в билдах MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal
Список изменений в билдах MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal
  • www.mql5.com
Автоматическое обновление доступно через систему LiveUpdate:. - - Категория: общее обсуждение

Ром:

There's something wrong with the flags in the documentation ...

What's wrong with the flags?

Boris:
It's all relative, it seems like a long wait, but once it's over, it'll seem like it's over! ;)
Yeah, and life flies by ))
Reason: