How can I tell if I have decompiled or not? - page 6

Karputov Vladimir:

They don't write anything on the application form now. They just put in an application and that's it. It comes out something like this:

They do. It's just not visible to others. For the sake of interest, it would be worth putting in a test application, just to be aware of what's on the other side.

Vladimir Pastushak:
+ 100500 Probably did not read the TOR, started writing something ...

"In order to enter a competition for an Order, you must place your offer of work in an Application for the Order.

Only verified users can place orders. To obtain the status of a verified user must complete the registration procedure Seller.

The user who has placed the Application is hereinafter referred to as the Bidder.

"

at the stage of placing the Application, the performer is only a "Bidder".

There may be no task in the application itself.

If the job in the application is not on your and can not be added to it? )

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

What's a moderator got to do with it?

There really was a decompile. And every programmer saw that it was a decompile. The decompile was exposed directly in the text of the application. And those who say that they did not pay attention to the decompile is just lying.

The moderator worked according to the instruction.

It is another matter that the instruction must be revised, because the task was not "to make changes in the decompiled indicator", but"to write an Expert Advisor following the indicator".

With this task -- the ban for working with the decompiled indicator -- is not very clear.

If there was a decompiled indicator, and every programmer saw it, then what is your application doing there in the decompiled one? http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:U2Tgy7-73hQJ:https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/34042+&cd=1&hl=ru&ct=clnk

Here I am wondering too, the application has been hovering for an hour. )

I go to the website of the user https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/evgenpyh who posted that work, he was not banned, but the programmers were banned, except for Andrey F. Zelinsky Garik Petrosyan Andrei Fandeev .

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

"In order to enter a competition for an Order, you must place your offer of work in an Application for the Order.

Only verified users can place orders. To obtain the status of a verified user must pass the registration procedure Seller.

The user who has placed the Application is hereinafter referred to as the Bidder.

"

at the stage of placing the Application, the performer is only a "Bidder".

There may be no task in the Application itself.

If the job is not in the application according to you and can not be added to it? )

You can, but this application was openly decompiled.

Guys, we all want something and sometimes it seems that something, but there are rules, forum rules, there are moral and ethical rules, rules of culture and a lot of other rules that are taught from kindergarten...

Including the fact that you can not steal, break someone else's is not allowed.

What are you trying to prove here? Or influence what?

You posted a decompile against the rules, get it by the rules.

Vladimir Pastushak:

Guys, we all want something and all of us sometimes think something, but there are rules, forum rules, there are moral and ethical rules, there are rules of culture and a lot of other rules that are taught since kindergarten...

Including the fact that you can't steal, you can't break someone else's.

What are you trying to prove here? Or affect what?

You put out a decompiled file against the rules, you get it by the rules.

The main question is whether there is a clear algorithm for decompiling?

A side question: what are the applicants for?

The answer seems to be:

There is no algorithm.

The challengers are there to admonish others. Scared.

SZS: Did the person who posted the "decompile" understand why he was banned?

Did he steal it? Did he decompile the executable himself? Or was it something he found on the net?

Well, the more we argue about it, the more people will be aware of how deplorable it is to put up such claims and respond to them.

Vladimir Pastushak:

Guys, we all want something and all of us sometimes think something, but there are rules, forum rules, there are moral and ethical rules, there are rules of culture and a lot of other rules that are taught since kindergarten...

Including the fact that you can't steal and you can't break things.

What are you trying to prove here? Or influence what?

You posted a decompile against the rules, you got it by the rules.

Vladimir, what do the freelancers who submitted requests have to do with this? What exactly did they violate?

ivanov.sergey-3:
I went to the website of the user https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/evgenpyh, who posted that work, he was not banned, but the programmers were banned, except for Andrey F. Zelinsky Garik Petrosyan Andrei Fandeev .

If you are so interested, my personal ban for taking part in this application was until 10.10.2025, i.e. for 10 years.

I had to spend a lot of time explaining and convincing.

Those who haven't been unbanished yet -- the possible reason is that they're recidivists for decompiling.

I personally got banned for the first time, and the request was "write EA".

The main question is whether there is any clear algorithm for decompile detection? <br / translate="no">

In 99.99% of cases the algorithm is the same as you can tell Chinese from Russian.

A side question: the challengers for what?

I think for wanting to work with decompiled, and responding to a decompiled request, they clearly saw and understood what they were responding to.

Did he steal the decompiled executable himself? Or did he find it on the Internet?

When they nab people for using hacked software they don't sort it out, there is the fact of using hacked software.

Well, the more we argue about it, the more people will know how deplorable it is to put up such claims and respond to them.

I hope this will warn other heads against axing.
Reason: