FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 910

.... the prognosis is coming true

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page785#comment_1896066https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page785#comment_1896066

Thank you!

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение). - Страница 785 - Категория: общее обсуждение

Владимир Жириновский:

Ehhh...Guys )

I'm grateful to the forum for helping me train my sense of waiting rather than jumping back and forth over 5 pips.

Although I sin, sometimes I dabble in pips myself.

However - there is a prediction. 1.1170 to wait.

I wait.

Break until the signal works out.

Thank you all ! Mwah!)

How many breakeven points to come here now.

And how many breaks to go north.)))

What about Strange?

Is it self-banned? Or just a ban ?

Thank you!

Evgeniya Balchin:
Reminds me of someone from the forum))))
Forum: how to insert a picture

artikul:
franc 98854 )))
euro 1.1144 )

Evgeniya Balchin:
Reminds me of someone from the forum))))
The picture shows a creature that vaguely resembles Cheburashka. The real Cheburashka is not like that at all. He's been hanging out with a mean old lady for a long time and now he looks like a troll. It's a creature that teases everyone, has a yacht and big balls, or should I say ears. Cheburashka is very greedy and doesn't show anything to anyone. He must have been very offended. But we are kind people, let's forgive him and build him a house. Send money to the account(to write in a personal). psru buy from 1.119

Teacher:
stupid people say they're lucky.

Heehee_hee.

you're not a rookie?

you're not a beginner, are you?

but in essence, (so) nothing.

if you do a lot of knapping, you don't have to be 3.141592653589897932384626433832795.

i'm stupid, i'm lucky.

Yes, guys...... it's not Murray to throw on the chart...... and Yusufhoja has joined in there with his theory of markets and leopard levels. I bent his previous indicator into different positions. Until I set the period of 2000 and the indicator turned into a horizontal stick, I couldn't find any application.

The value of the practical application of SOT for the Successful Crowd equals the value of high fashion for the milkmaids of farm Kalinin,

But there should always be some romance, which is little understood, but goes far ahead.

I don't understand why Strange would come here and self-ban himself in conversations with Ishim, however, in life there are many things not understandable.................

Vadens:

Yes, guys...... it's not Murray to throw on the chart...... and Yusufhoja has joined in there with his theory of markets and leopard levels. I bent his previous indicator into different positions. Until I set the period of 2000 and the indicator turned into a horizontal stick, I couldn't find any application.

The value of the practical application of SOT for the Successful Crowd equals the value of high fashion for the milkmaids of Kalinin farm,

But there should always be some romance, which is little understood, but goes far ahead.

I don't understand why Strange would come here and self-ban himself in conversations with Ishim, however, in life there are many things not understandable.................

You remind me of jackals who cheerfully shout "Akelo swung it"....

Vadens:
_I see your nickname is banned, you've already said something. I don't take offense to the philosopher, by the way, your nickname is FilosoFFx. And I like your reasoning, you try to comprehend the true state of affairs on your own, without somebody else's influence, using your intellectual capabilities. Personally for me 10-39MSK short-term market is not interesting - balance, lack of tension. I can't. I'm trying, I will try.
I am trying and will continue to try... until I figure it out). A lot of things have already become clear. A lot has not yet been cleared up. But that's the great thing - there is something to strive for. Otherwise - boredom!

As for predictions. If earlier Strange's words about the dollar being sold off were not clear to me, now the picture is becoming clearer - the rate frightened away the last of its buyers. Everyone is fleeing headlong into other instruments. Mostly in the Zeland, if I'm not mistaken. And the Aussie. Yesterday they added another 2,000 contracts at 0.74. Going for a correction in the near future is more than likely!

The pound was going up, it's going down... even decided not to raise the rate but to lower it... strange... Overall the market situation is very interesting and ambiguous. Needs to be discussed
Reason: