FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 909

vaz:
You're pipping on the eu?

Yes, there's a purchase pending, TR 1371 wants...

and the pound is jammed.

Lesorub:

Yes, there's a purchase pending, TR 1371 wants...

and the pound is jammed.

I haven't touched the pound lately. Globally up, entry only I think will be much prettier.
Lesorub:

Yes, there's a purchase pending, TR 1371 wants...

and the pound is jammed.

I have a sl of 1.121 (too much) on the eu I'll pass for now.
vaz:
I am not touching the pound lately. Globally up, entry only I think will be much prettier.

the pound is about to show some movement... // checking the latest systems...

Reminds me of someone from the forum))))
Files:

Started nodding........tfu,fear against the global..........


Frank 98854 )))

On the euro moon I collected not just fleas, but hind legs.

There are times when confidence in a pose fades...... it's still money.

Vadens:

Started nodding........tfu,fear against the global..........


stupid people say they're lucky.
Teacher:
Stupid people are lucky, they say.

Absolutely!

All the problems of civilisation come from intelligence.