FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 887

Friday, she can bait him, he's hungry, transferring to boo. Raw by the snot, risky by the pip.

Lesorub:

All the buzz on the moon today: sticks drawn yesterday, catching a kickback and into the puteby...

TR 3246 - 3268:

definitely somewhere around 2940 will be catching ))))

mmmoguschiy-new:

Shit, maybe it was smart money after all... But I'm not used to trusting everyone, so I have my own point of view. And it is that what happened yesterday was nothing more than a coincidence. I mean, who's stopping Jenny Yellen from fucking with something else... that would spur the dollar up instead of down? That's right - nothing. Even though she's trying to do it delicately and gently. What was stopping her from raising it a bit? Inflation? It's all bullshit... Some other ulterior motive. Now they say they don't think they'll raise it at all this year. But again, how would the same "smart money" know about it all? Unless they have access to this very data. But, damn it - it's not legal - they fine everybody right to left... Again, why did they play out in a clearly visible scenario? Strange everything!!! Or too simple to be true.

You're just a fool, honey.

Teacher:
We didn't doubt it. Let Ikarka - or whatever his name is -

the new TC Legend - the one the navigator reads... (write the route and go!)

iIDLERr:
a lot of letters and what's in it?

Vadens:
Cooler..... myself jumping.
your head is not on your shoulders?

iIDLERr:
You know where you're going.

Vadens:

You should be more careful with the wheels!

...... It's much safer than our traditional Friday night isoteric talks.

Last time we spoke, we agreed on the next Friday topic:

_Causes and ways of realising a bio-energetic anomaly that causes a person to leave their own body and, as a consequence, to observe their physical shell from the outside.

You haven't touched this subject. with you, except for pilot Murray (who can't tell south from north), we haven't seen a damn thing. and we've been trading with Ishim for 6 years. look up "ethics" in the dictionary

Ishim:

the new TC Legend - the one the navigator reads... (write the route and go!)

when the disk is formed it does not wait for anyone - on the contrary, it hurries to leave on the route. (the first TA put 150pip. then the second in boo)

mmmoguschiy-new:
You know where you're going.
I do.)
Reason: