FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 890

iIDLERr:
I'm not being rude.... and your Murray... only remembers muddy river water. on the 4 passed, acknowledged to be fucked up.....
Yes it's all muddy-it has to be understood and only used in a back up. I only use graphical tools(not to be confused with trend, oscillators, predictors). I would have put up Zones of the North, but he has disappeared, or maybe he has changed his nickname. Zorich is gone too.

iIDLERr:
anna karenina
Are you buying? The target?

All the majors on the move-bucks under the plinth.

Vadens:
All the majors are on the move - the quid is going under the plinth.
The rate is unchanged, the quid is strengthening a bit.

new-rena:
The rate has not changed, the quid is getting a bit stronger.

Someone else said EUR/JPY to sell )))Yes and time has shown who is the real idiot here ...

P.S price at the time of the sale was 134.90... I think further words and lip-smacking are inappropriate...
Although the price was above 1.3300 nobody called anyone here a son or a stepchild ... So please watch what you're saying ... Have respect for people ...

Vadens:
It's all murky - you have to understand it and use it only as a support. I only use graphical tools(not to be confused with trend tools, oscillators, predictors). I would put up Zones of the North, but he has disappeared, or maybe he has changed his nickname. Zorich is gone too.
One thing I want to say: books are written by those who could not raise money.

new-rena:
The rate is unchanged, the quid is strengthening a bit.
I don't look into the stock market guts, but I see that all the majors are strengthening against the quid at the same time, which means that the quid is the reason.

azfaraon:

Someone else said EUR/JPY to sell )))Yes and time has shown who is the real idiot here ...

P.S price at the time of the sale was 134.90...

You're an idiot, so what? Go look at your pictures from yesterday.

I'm still selling and the target is the same.

are the moonshiners and chifodunners here?

new-rena:

You're an idiot, so what? Go look at your pictures from yesterday.

I'm still selling and the goal is the same.

Might as well sell at any time and wait for 1000 pips (4 digits)... As for yesterday's drawings, you didn't have to be smart, especially there were levels to flip.
Reason: