FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 892

azfaraon:
I didn't expect such words from you ... You may as well sell at any time and wait for 1000 pips (4 digits) ... As for yesterday's drawings, not much intelligence was needed, especially there were levels to flip ...
If you do not know what to do with them, you can't do anything else. You cannot crawl through 5 pips without turning over.

Lesorub:
Are the wheels deflated yet?
The disc is designed for approximately 1.5 - 2 weeks then it dissolves, now I know on the news there could be a surprise. For all the pairs were gone (by the sound) and the discs will be ready for Sunday evening, the Canadian is only up to the first correction - I did not look further. (I'm at work if anything).

new-rena:

If I've pulled 8,700 points in three weeks, 100 is dust. Let's wait...

The target is there and it will be taken.

I'm the dust in front of you....

Lesorub:

chiff two buy signals in a row, the harrier has taken all the lower targets, I've marked a TP on it

monk!!! and the news helps the sticks (that's how it works on the KU K L pattern)

Today is Friday. By the end of the day the price 1.33 will not surprise me at all. And if seriously, there is a risk in this case (the price has not reached the target a little), I soul with a trawl will not so offend....

vaz:
Today is Friday. By the end of the day the price of 1.33 will not surprise me at all. And if seriously, there is a risk in this case (the price has not reached the target a little), I soul with a trawl will beat out not so offensive....

TR 3248 on the news will be ironclad!!!

Check it out.

Ishim:
I'm the dust in front of you....

Thank you. By YOUR prayers and discs only. There's no other way.

Level one.

If you'd told me about the second one, I'd have at least been prepared...

new-rena:

Thank you. By YOUR prayers and discs only. There's no other way.

Level one.

If you could tell me about the second, I'd at least prepare myself...

When I bring my teachings to people, I'll throw you a link.

Lesorub:

TR 3248 on the news will be ironclad!!!

Check it out.

All right, I'm being democratic about this. At the first point, I'll reverse the position. But the fucking stop goes all the way to 1.29.

Ishim:
When I bring my teachings to people, I'll send you a link.

It's Friday. It's time to tell the story. There are two weekends ahead, time to read, to think.

For example, more details - what is a disk, on what wheels (mushrooms and herbs at the very least) and so on?

vaz:
OK, I have a democratic approach in this regard. On the first point, I'll reverse the position. Only the stop goes all the way to 1.29.
The harrier will go to the high of 3184, then it will rollback by 50-70% of its daily move, then take a profit at 3248.
Reason: