FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 889

Zogman:

1.3050 and below sharply,

- there's a chance.

Or rather, it's like this.

If we get to 1.3050, we could go sharply down

and we're supposed to get there.

Now would be a good time to chop!!! Pulses, pips, scalps...

I finally found just what I needed for a Linuxoid - just what the doctor ordered!!! Python's got it. I think we can work together.

mmmoguschiy-new:
You don't have your head on your shoulders?

That's it, the Philosopher's got it.

Now he's in trouble.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Now would be a good time to chop!!! Pulses, pips, scalps...

I finally found just what I needed for a Linuxoid - just what the doctor ordered!!! Python's got it. I think we can work together.
Hey! Why do you need Linex exactly? It's harder to hack or something else.

Teacher:
they can only poke their finger in their... ...don't get it.

Do a good deed, here is the address - Moscow, Chertanovskaya str. 56a, IC PAP - Moscow Centre for Palliative Care for Children. Pampers and disposable nappies are needed, and warm clothes won't hurt, as the children, disabled abandoned, will soon be brought to rehabilitation. If you can afford prams, please let me know what models you need. We can send the material by parcel, but please don't forget to sign the package withTeacher' s signature. I will place it where it will be most visible to the children as a thank you.

It doesn't cost you anything, from the looks of it.

iIDLERr:
You did not touch that subject. with you, except for pilot Murray (who does not know the yuh from the north), we have not seen a damn thing. and with Ishim 6 years we trade. look in the dictionary "ethics"

You're like a father to everyone.

You've been on the 4th theme for a long time now, in line with Ishim's ability to unburden his conscience with the exception of the market and the barking, what's Ethics got to do with it?

If I had known the practical sense of his hooks, I would have traded Ishim with great pleasure, but I don't have the talent and desire to get into SME or delta for volumes (you're right!). And I do not believe that such inforesources "smart money" do not use to mislead the crowd.

Server Muradasilov:

Do a good deed, here is the address - Moscow, Chertanovskaya str. 56a, IC PAP - Moscow Centre for Palliative Care for Children. Pampers and disposable nappies are needed, and warm clothes won't hurt, as the children, disabled abandoned, will soon be brought to rehabilitation. If you can afford prams, please let me know what models you need. We can send the material by parcel, but please don't forget to sign the package withTeacher' s signature. I will place it where it will be most visible to the children as a thank you.

It doesn't cost you anything, from the looks of it.

Ban the bastard. We have girls here after all. He's not even funny.

Vadens:

You're like a father to everyone.

I've already had a good one on 4, in accordance with Ishim's ability to unload the mind, not the market and the barking, what's Ethics got to do with it?

I, by the way, would gladly trade by Ishim if I knew the practical meaning of his hooks, and so by Murray................

I'm not being rude.... and murray is your... he only remembers muddy river water. on the 4 passed, admittedly fucked up.....

Who's selling the pound, how's it going?

56 was blown to smithereens, then as I understand and see it, they are persistently selling and what's the purpose ?

new-rena:

Who's selling the pound, how's it going?

anna karenina
Reason: