FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 881

should I buy a chiff?

in the availability of the buy signal...

stranger:
Yeah, me too, but HE's as stubborn as an ass.
Yeah, he must have closed at a loss and got a kickback.... The rims didn't fail.)

stranger:
Didn't tease, showed the youngsters that such fleaish predictions are no problem, and I'm not talking about 50 pips at all.
Aussie went nowhere and now it turns out HE didn't teevee not open and generally just farted on the forum. (hello duckbills! dibloids)

Ishim:
Aussie didn't go anywhere and now it turns out HE didn't teevee open and generally just farted on the forum. (hello duckbills! dibloids)

Ishim, we'll see tomorrow. Naturally it was a scam.

You'd better ask - is anyone stuck there with bikes?

Ishim:
What with Flea!!! ...very valuable information has been received! - tonight! (I announced it right away! testing will be on the demo! - the real trading is stopped)
I don't know what happened to you, but purely humanly, with respect)
The best teacher in life is experience. He is expensive, but he explains things clearly.

Files:
ixgKwiTGVFE.jpg  34 kb

new-rena:
Yeah, must have closed at a loss and got a kickback.... Disks did not fail)
A third of the pairs were profitable, euro, pound were in the shorts. Information discs all dissolved! now a new pool of raccoons with valuable pelts - 2-3 days minimum to concentrate the flock. (Most valuable for the market new raccoon with a realchick of 1-10k, and the drippy demo homodrill is here to stay)

Evgeniya Balchin:
I don't know what happened to you, but purely on a human level, with respect)
The best teacher in life is experience. It's true that he is expensive, but he explains things clearly.

stone age (((( there are instruments you can scan everything and hire an excavator.

A bow to the Reserve Board in the right direction................... work.

Ishim:
a third of the pairs were profitable, euro, pound were in the shorts. Information drives all dissolved! now a new pool of raccoons with valuable skins - 2-3 days minimum on flock concentration. (Most valuable to the market new raccoon with a 1-10k real, and the drippy demo homodrill is here to stay)

A third? And two thirds were out?

Is the traders pool now a raccoon pool? Uncle Yusuf has leopards and lions there too - is it not relevant anymore?

Ishim:
stone age (((( there are instruments you can scan everything and hire an excavator.
Well, you see, you are an amazing person...I haven't met anyone like you anywhere, your theory is interesting, be careful, it looks like you just fell under someone else's wheel of fortune), or maybe it just doesn't work?
Reason: