FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 661

The euro broke through resistance and then went back under it. False breakout. Usually, when that happens, the price goes in the opposite direction of the breakout, i.e. to the test of the lower bar,

but it's too much, and for me it may start to decelerate around 1.1050.

Anyway, if it rises, it will probably stall around 1.1370.

Good evening ... As you well know I'm very rarely wrong ... There's nothing for you to write here ... You'll be running around the field with your naked ass again ... ))))

azfaraon:
Good evening ... As you well know I'm very rarely wrong ... And what do you have to write here ... You'll be running around the field with your naked ass again ... ))))

Naturally.) That's a good one!

The week seems to be getting off to a hep...)

Alexander Laur:
Why are you being so categorical? Because of these few .... all in the same ballpark?

I apologise, I didn't mean all of them.

forexman77:

The euro broke through resistance and then went back under it. False breakout. Usually, when that happens, the price goes in the opposite direction of the breakout, i.e. to the test of the lower bar,

but it's too much, and for me it may start to decelerate around 1.1050.

Anyway, if it rises, it will probably stall around 1.1370.

azfaraon:
Good evening ... As you know I am very seldom wrong... What have you got to write... You'll be running around the field with your naked ass again... ))))

Vasya, the medium-term targets for the Euro are above 1.20, so you are wrong.

From 1.10 I would love to buy more.

Hi there!!!

You guys are having fun!!! A lot of people have left and come back... the forum keeps... so I stopped by.

You can be loud, you can be loud... but 0.7 on the Audi - I've been writing for half a year now... Lower - I do not know, but 0.7 - will be!!! The euro in turn is globally sold, the pound is bought!!!! It's not in your pants across the field, and not for short distances of 200-300 farts... IT'S GLOBAL!!!

Well now keep on fluttering. Adieu

mmmoguschiy-new:
Hello!!!

It's fun here!!! A lot of people have gone out and come back in time... keeps the forum going... so I stopped by.

You can be loud, you can be loud... but 0.7 on the Audi - I've been writing for half a year now... Lower - I do not know, but 0.7 - will be!!! The euro in turn is globally sold, the pound is bought!!!! It's not in your pants across the field, or short distance farts of 200-300... IT'S GLOBAL!!!

Well now keep on fluttering. Adieu

I write about my real trades and you write globally, that's the difference.

I see audi at 0.7, he sees oil at 14, he sees the moon at 1.40. So show me where you all buy and sell and see it all, the rubbish is the same.

stranger:

I write about my real trades and you write globally, that's the difference.

I see audi at 0.7, he sees oil at 14, he sees the moon at 1.40. So show me where you buy and sell and see it all, you're just talking.

About where I bought can be found in the last thread ))

Where did you see? First of all, you do not have to go far - just open the chart and everything becomes clear. Secondly, the government said so - they see the AUD at the bottom because it is good for their economy and they mentioned a specific figure 0.7. And third, all this was later confirmed - on your own SOTs and stock exchange reports.

Euro. I think everything is clear here as well - parity! They have been talking about it for a long time. The stimulus programme till the end of 16th and beyond helps. Anticipation of a rate hike - to help.... Correspondingly - SOT and CME to the same...

Pound - rate, SOT, CME and the like ))

As you say - buy and go smoke... But you can run around the pitch to this tune. Otherwise - boring))

By the way, gold draws a figure of three fingers :)
Reason: