FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 660

stranger:

Did you clowns get your trousers a little dirty?

Oil at 14? Loon at 1.40? Audis at 0.5?

Are you buying the pound and the euro? Flag on the play. Not yet, but I advise not to wait for a breakthrough.

I have read a lot of interesting stuff, it turns out that all you can do is fuck someone up but you have nothing to say. Go on with your zoo bullshit.

I bought the pound like I said, from 5350.

And on the Euro I think there will be a wide flat for more than a month, from 1.085 to 1.14-15.

lactone:

Pound bought, as I said, from 5350.

And on the Euro, I think there will be a wide flat for more than a month, from 1.085 to 1.14-15.

My personal opinion is that the pound was bought a bit too early. The red line on the screenshot are the hardcore shortists, who may be a big sin))))).

It's not even maths from school with finance on fumes, or even SOTs and stuff like that. The above works, of course, but it's even simpler than that...

On Monday, as agreed, count the money (BICUS especially).

On the euro with Strange I agree, the rest have not watched. On oil - it will not go down - they made a fuss on purpose.

new-rena:

It's not even maths from school with finance on fumes, or even SOTs and stuff like that. The above works, of course, but it's even simpler than that...

On the euro with Strange I agree, the rest have not watched. On oil - it will not go down - they made a fuss on purpose.

Hollande, Merkel and Putin have agreed that everything will calm down from September, 1. If so, there will be no fall; if the latter has cheated, it will happen very strongly and sharply. The hide-and-seek game is boring everyone already.

hammer_boy:

My personal opinion is that the pound was bought a bit early. The red line on the screenshot is the shorties, who can't be spanked))))

1.5000-1.5050

HELLO HOMELAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Roman Busarov:
HELLO HOMELAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
No need... Turkish shore? ))

new-rena:

On the euro with Strange I agree, the rest have not watched. As for oil - it will not go down - there was a rush on purpose.

I correct. Euro - up.

I hope - 1.1204 // modest, but so far so good, because I am trying to make intraday predictions.

stranger:
1.5000-1.5050
Presenting 1.5334 for today

stranger:

Did you clowns get your trousers a little dirty?

Oil at 14? Loon at 1.40? Audis at 0.5?

Are you buying the pound and the euro? Flag on the play. Not yet, but I advise not to wait for a breakthrough.

I have read a lot of interesting stuff, it turns out that all you can do is fuck someone up but you have nothing to say. Keep up the bullshit in your zoo.

The moon is probably 1.3200, the audi is probably 0.7185.
Reason: