FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 659

Anybody want to strangle the kiwenish?

no... it looks like the moon is being strangled...

Lesorub:
No..., the moon is strangled...
No, everyone's hunting! They're catching elk. A herd will come running later in the evening.

vaz:
No, everyone is out hunting! Elk are being caught. There's a herd coming in closer to evening.
of a rabid pound...

Lesorub:
of the rabid pound...

I closed on him. I don't want to get on my nerves.

SATURDAY, AUG 29
24hUSAnnual symposium in Jackson Hole3
05:25UKBank of England Governor Mark Carney speaks3
07:25USStatement byStanley Fischer, Vice-Chairman of the Fed3
SUNDAY, AUG 30
24hTRVictory Day0
Source: www.alpari.ru, "FXStreet Economic Calendar"
Экономический календарь от FXStreet: актуальная аналитическая информация для трейдинга
Экономический календарь от FXStreet: актуальная аналитическая информация для трейдинга
  • www.alpari.ru
При работе с календарем событий FXStreet вы можете выбрать те параметры настройки, которые помогут вам при проведении детального фундаментального анализа на рынке Форекс. Посмотрите, как аналитики Альпари используют данные экономического календаря FXStreet для проведения фундаментального анализа. Пример анализа рынков с помощью данных от...

What are we talking about?

Did you clowns get your trousers a little dirty?

Oil at 14? Loon at 1.40? Audis at 0.5?

Are you buying the pound and the euro? Flag on the play. Not yet, but I advise not to wait for a breakthrough.

I have read a lot of interesting stuff, it turns out that all you can do is fuck someone up but you have nothing to say. Keep up the bullshit in your zoo.

stranger:

Did you clowns get your trousers a little dirty?

Oil at 14? Loon at 1.40? Audis at 0.5?

Are you buying the pound and the euro? Flag on the play. Not yet, but I advise not to wait for a breakthrough.

I have read a lot of interesting stuff, it turns out that all you can do is fuck someone up but you have nothing to say. Keep up the bullshit in your zoo.

On the pound, it's a little early... for Monday. 1550-1530 range (1538)? Good to have you back on the forum...wonder what your range is.

Evgeniya Balchin:
On the pound, it's a little early... for Monday. 1550-1530 range (1538)? Good to have you back on the forum...wonder what your range is.

Nah, quit giving clowns good deals and listening to their retardation. Without me, let them keep on losing. On the pound I think I made it clear last weekend.

There's nothing to see every day, only morons with money in their pockets trade every day.

Evgeniya Balchin:
On the pound, it seems a bit early... For Monday. 1550-1530 range (1538)? Good to have you back on the forum...wondering what your range is.
Looked it up, maxed out at 15450
Reason: