Market manipulation - page 14

Low volatility - absence of Big Money or Big Money broke the cut (but unlikely), High volatility - unambiguous presence of BIG money. Like today on the Euro, there are only small fractions, there is no big side, or rather it is always there, but today is lazy, because they have already fixed on Friday, today they are collecting volumes for the hike

Ichor:
Low volatility means no BIG money or a BIG MONEY has broken even (but I doubt it), and high volatility means a BIG MONEY is present. Like today on the Euro, there are only small fractions, there is no big side, or rather it is always there, but today it is lazy.

Then it would be logical to suppose that the today's trading results will just update the previous daily high and low, but in fact the price will not move a single step forward on the B1.

then a counter question - so what can move the price in a week to the average height of a weekly bar? economic components cannot, because the rate of change in economic indicators has a much longer period of time

I did not say that ONLY the small guys, the big guys are not active today, they trade like always, at the end of the session to update the highs and lows you need a large guy or spec, retail does not update the extremums, they trade rebound, because a breakdown is the absorption of pending orders, retail can not absorb a counter only if there are large orders within the flow

I don't understand your question, rephrase it.

Ichor:

I do not understand your question, rephrase please

I read your posts in the topic with interest, but the whole discussion was reduced to the fact that the price intraday will go in accordance with the interests of the big players - they will buy at the bottom and sell in parts when they move up, but okay

I am interested in the question - if market makers provide intraday trading, no matter where their profits, but intraday most currencies will make 3 figures, it seems to fit your narrative about the market, but what about long-term movements on history (trends), on the same TF D1 - market makers are not interested in moving the global currency - high probability of economic shifts or now the "crooked parity", why is the same growth of the Euro for the period from 10why the euras is growing till 10.01.2011 ? does the euro zone economy suddenly start to work with confidence ? any way, sooner or later, the euras will go down - and don`t tell me, it will go down anyway and it`s been going up and down for years ))))

Why global moves from a period of a few weeks to a few months? ;)

IgorM:

I read your posts in the topic with interest, but the whole discussion was reduced to the fact that the price intraday will go in accordance with the interests of the big players - they will buy at the bottom and sell in parts when they move up, but okay

I am interested in the question - if market makers provide intraday trading, no matter where their profits, but intraday most currencies will make 3 figures, it seems to fit your narrative about the market, but what about long-term movements on history (trends), on the same TF D1 - market makers are not interested in moving the global currency - high probability of economic shifts or now the "crooked parity", why is the same growth of the Euro for the period from 10why the euras is growing till 10.01.2011 ? does the euro zone economy suddenly start to work with confidence ? any way, sooner or later, the euras will go down - and don`t tell me, it will go down anyway and it`s been going up and down for years ))))

I'll try to answer that. It's been on the forum somewhere before.

IgorM:

And one more question keeps bugging me, why on the same M5 the average height of bars is sometimes 5-10 pips and sometimes over 20 pips, not just one spike in a few hours, but the whole day during active trading? How can it be explained from the position of pricing logic?

It's called a filter. https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/117907

Search for "non-market quote"

IgorM:

Ah))) you mean it - elementary - do you think there is an objective reason for the rise in oil at the moment? There is no objective reason, this is pure speculation by all, oil cost 150 quid gasoline cost us a quid, now the oil cost 80-110 quid gasoline cost 2 quid, where is the logic and connection with the economy? There is no link, the stock exchange has become speculation, Dow has bloated, it is unclear how it is happening to the rising oil prices if you believe in the economy. No one will move the economy, do you naively think that the ECB is against the rise of the euro and the Fed is against a devaluation of the dollar? That's what they do for their own benefit. This is a noodle, you can throw stones at me of course, but the fact is simple, the insiders know all the news - go very well in the breaks, I can show you what volumes for example in the euro trend bed, or rather not in the bed, and then just support the trend protecting the bottom if the market starts to fall. The Euro trades in ranges, gradually pushing prices higher. And the pinnacle of hypocrisy of the system, do you know what it is? The news is known -1, on good news banks sell to the crowd, because they provide excellent liquidity at such moments -2, the top of a trend is always good news which the crowd is buying -3 the bottom of the trend is always -bad news, the crowd discounts -the big guys take the cheap and start buying all the higher prices. I don't care where the market is going, let it move instead of standing still. The euro rises because the large companies have initiated an upward trend and everybody has to buy and follow the large companies along the forewind.

trol222:

Now I'll try to answer. I have already seen it on this forum somewhere.

give me your link

Well, that's the point, I bring the subject of the topic to intraday strategies and trend strategies, no matter how you slice it - there are trends, even on history, but they do exist, for a long time, but one grader, even on the demo showed how you can 10K = 50K per month by using trend forecasts, on his advice I traded 6 times on microreal, and the amazing 6 times in profit, trades from 1 day to 3. So the intra-day price moves the market makers in accordance with their interests, but someone moves the price for a few weeks? I do not believe that some timely submitted news can change the price for a few weeks, then in one direction, then in another, the accuracy in the global trends is amazing - perhaps the futures have sense, but then who puts them out and when?

I do not believe that some timely news can turn the price for a few weeks, then in one direction or the other, some accuracy in global trends is striking - perhaps the futures make sense, but then who and when puts them out
the news is the background for the crowd to do what is beneficial to the boss) not the news itself turns, but the big guys for it and before the news they have already entered, the news is just a trick, well look at how they pulled Thursday's https://c. mql4.com/forum/2011/04/Untitled-1_2_small.jpg The news is great for the euro. they were dumping the dough to go up and dumping the change, in this context it was obvious that the news was good (mega strong), but they didn't care, they just dumped the change. and when they went up with the change, they went up.

Ichor:
the news is a background for the crowd so that you do things that are to the Master's advantage) it's not the news that turns around but the big guys who are following it and they have already entered before the news, the news is just a trick

I do not believe the news, I only believe in "price takes into account everything", because no one can capture the flow of information and make the right decision, the insider is cool, but then again it is an intraday help

there is also speculation about interest rate parity of different currencies, but then again who knows when a large deviation for parity has been reached

Oh, it's complicated, they say: "If the price goes up, we will make a profit. If the price goes down, ....." as long as I rotate charts and TFs up and down, it is better to know when or how long.

ZS: That's an interesting screenshot, where did you get it from?

Reason: