EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1264

DragonSL:

I'm not sure about anything yet today - we're waiting...
That's what I mean - the situation is undecided. (It is a fact that there will be a pullback - it may be only a small one) if the trend is broken, the target is 1.28

Tantrik:
That's what I mean - the situation is undecided. (The pullback will also happen - this is a fact - only maybe a small one) if the trend is broken, the target is 1.28

I think it will be 1.21

Not a canal, not a sewer ))))

But there is a diverter on the short MAKSD...

Interesting situation, the pound is clearly defined upwards and the euro is going nowhere. Sold the buckschiff, nearest target is 0.9609, no longer visible over the horizon))))

strangerr:
Interesting situation, the pound is clearly defined upwards and the euro is going nowhere.

Euro is bullish for traders )))

strangerr:
Interesting situation, the pound is clearly defined upwards and the euro is going nowhere.

The pound should be sold, the one who broke away from the herd is being eaten by the wolves...

strangerr:
Interesting situation, pound clearly defined upwards and euro going nowhere.

Euro/£ as an option in 30pp. stop.

DragonSL:

The pound should be sold, who fought off the herd - the wolves ate him...

As for the pound, I have nothing to worry about - it is in the Boo, and I am not interested in profit of a few dozen pips. I am keeping buy on the Euro from 1.3142, sellstop at 1.3052.

strangerr:

On the pound I have nothing to worry about - it's in the boo and I'm not interested in a profit of a couple of tens of pips.

What lot are we trading with? )))

strangerr:

On the pound I have nothing to worry about - it's in the boo and I'm not interested in a profit of a couple of tens of pips.

What lot are we trading with? )))