FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 462

azfaraon:

If I had written without stops I would have told a strange guy how he trades without stops, he opens a deal and then, if a deal goes against it, he just waits out the losses ...

If you don't have a stop on a trade ... If I do that the stop is below 1.3450 and you don't open a trade ... why am I worse ... If I do it the stop is below 1.3450 and you don't close it ... If I do it the stop is below 1.3450 then the price is higher...

In general, I would rather ask you this: tell me where your stop is and I will set an order with a target up to your stop, if the stop will be on a real account and within reasonable limits.

new-rena:
I would even rather ask this - tell me where your stop is and I will place an order with a target before your stop, if the stop will be on the real and within reasonable limits.
Stop at 1.3450. Limits at 1.3360 and 1.3406 ...Target at 1.2940

azfaraon:
Stop 1.3450. limits 1.3360 and 1.3406 ..Target 1.2940
Not weak. Would have been 30 pips, maximum.

new-rena:
Not bad. It would be 30 pips at the most.

Oh, shit ... Lookat the picture... From 1.3360 they may go straight up to 1.3406 ... Work like a strand ... put it in buu ... There will be an opportunity ...

1.3406 is a stop level, if they want to play on the top...

So))) 1.3324 limit, 1.3365 limit and 1.3406 limit

Also give other currencies drawings -thoughts?

new-rena:
Not weak. It would have been 30 points, tops.
Why is it like this...? We are in a triangle (I wrote it to make it clear to many people), but for me it is in a range of uncertainty...

stranger:
20th of July - usd/cad?
oops - up by 3 figures - that's normal, you don't read the gut and don't run around in the field...
The beginning of August - it's going up again? No big deal - it's not ripe yet...

So, shall we salt it or what?

Z.U. While you're out there running around the seedbeds wondering if your vegetable will ripen today or tomorrow and move in your direction, everyone has long since profited. But I'm not gonna teach you anything.

new-rena:

The long term is still an option, as it seems to me. and it is better to start with it (at least with a weekly signal), so that everything becomes clearer.

don't beg, i won't say anything!!!

new-rena:

The long term is still an option, it seems to me, and it's better to start with it (at least a weekly signal, so that everything becomes clearer why.

show us the entrances? no - by yourself...

Reason: