FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 463

Teacher:
You're strange, I don't want anything from you personally. You show with your comments as if you are smarter than everyone else, although you can't tell yet... You might have mixed up the branch, read the name.

Teacher:
don't beg, I won't say anything!!!

Do you want me to show you the entrances? No - by yourself...
20 is just the beginning. The moon is up. When I get a signal down, I'll flip then. At the moment, all 28 pairs I have are on course, and not a single one is hanging out in the red.

Not bad. I can see why the harrier is down. From that point of view, yes. I don't have that signal yet. We'll see.

new-rena:
The 20s are just the beginning. The moon is up. If I get a signal to go down, then I will turn over. At the moment all 28 pairs are on course and not a single one is hanging out in the red.
What's changed in the signals? Senior timeframe as an extra?

azfaraon:
What has been changed in the signals? Is the older timeframe as an additional timeframe?

My signal has nothing to do with the TF.

new-rena:
Not bad. I see why the moon is down. From this point of view, yes. I don't have that signal yet. We'll see.

I don't get it... I'm sorry, can I clarify?

azfaraon:

I don't get it...I'm sorry, can I clarify?

Strange made a very informative, illustrated post to you and... deleted. That comment was about his post.

new-rena:
Strange displayed a very informative and illustrated post to you and... deleted. That comment was about his post.
Why did you delete it? If it was about me, what was it about?

azfaraon:
Why did he erase it? If he was treating me... What was it?
I didn't really get into it, but he sold the pound.

new-rena:
I didn't really get into it, but he sold the pound.
Well, this is not news to me ... I wrote last time about the fall of the pound, but I think it will fall, but as it works long term it will go in the boo...I thought I might have written something instructive...
Reason: