FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 456

piss, the terminals don't respond to the buzz...

Lesorub:
The terminals aren't responding to the buzz...
They do

Here we go again, with the goldfish chasing the pond.

Well, everything by the moon sticks...

iIDLERr:
Here we go again with the gold rush across the pond.

do your methods give an estimate of how long we have to wait

Will you estimate how long we have to wait for the yen or anyone else to become stable?

Lesorub:
Well, all in the moon sticks...
what do the sticks say next?

Zogman:
what do the sticks say next ?

previously written: TR3244

limits 3250 - 3260 (sticks running 4 hours)

price driven to the contrary and moving to the 161.8 level from the height of the sticks (KUKL - sorcerer !)...

I'm wondering about the pound: I removed the stops, now will it move to yesterday's volumes at 5616???

the metals and the yen are already back

I think the others will come back gradually

stranger:
It's a hint that it makes no difference what bounces, falls, rises during the day, the point is to see at least a short term perspective, for a couple of weeks at least, you can't catch all those "flip-flops", the point is only in position trading, that's why I am constantly laughing at "those running around the field".
Rena, I join you in your musings on the meaning of "wise old man" being on this forum. Such personalities pop up on the internet from time to time. If you ponder on their actions, some patterns can be discerned. Some people praise ECN covertly in the process of "learning" the technology, giving away some important knowledge to people in the process.

What is it that Strange is promoting? This is perfectly highlighted in his own post. Too many smart people have become. People have realised that long term is not an option! And there you have it! A great master trades and makes accurate predictions. So we have to dig... you have to trade positively... for the long term... So the balance of power is back on track...

I'll take my leave now...
Reason: