FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1505

stranger:

Guys, one thing about MT is that it ruins the time factor, precisely because of the use of your favourite timeframes.

You see candles or bars for five minutes, an hour a day, etc.

And what was happening in these bars, at what price you buy, at what price you sell, where you gather stops, cover, stock up, you will never see it all.

They do not show OM in retail time, or rather they do in some platforms, but for a very large fee.)

They show only by results of the day, and if to see it real-time, no indicators are needed).

In Kvik on RosBirch they show OIs continuously on all symbols. But, something there gives me doubts that the data is not entirely reliable - probably due to the fact that they are all in one stream and the packets are not synchronized.

On other exchanges the absence of such data is due to the fact that it is calculated only at the time of clearing. This is the way the software is set up at the exchange.

stranger:

you go there, read it all and retell it here in your own words!!!

http://gann.su/

Now I see why the teacher left you Do you want me to leave too?

vng_nemo:

In QuickBooks at RosBeerge they broadcast OIs continuously for all instruments. But I have my doubts that the data is not entirely reliable - probably due to the fact that they are all sent in one stream and the packets are not synchronized.

On other exchanges the absence of such data is due to the fact that it is calculated only at the time of clearing. That's how the software is set up at the exchange.

I know, observed, doubts also torment) OM is the number of positions in hands, but not their sum, and it seems they think it is the sum)))

Well, I do not believe that the software gives results only at the end of trading, we get it then, it's true, but that's another issue), I'm sure that the result there can be obtained at any time, in fact, I'm sure it even has a distribution of OI by price.

stranger:

I know, observed, doubts also rubbed)) OM is the number of positions in the hands, but not their sum, and they seem to think that it is the sum))))

I don't believe the software gives out results only at the end of trading, we get it then, but that's another issue, I'm sure we can get results there at any time, in fact, I'm sure there is even a distribution of OI by price.

What is Dark pools >>>

Что такое Dark pools | Iceberg orders | dark pools of liquidity. Profitmania.
  • www.profitmania.org
В области финансов, темные пулы ликвидности () также часто именуемые темной ликвидностью () или просто черными пулами (dark pools) это торговый объем или ликвидность, которая является скрытой от большинства игроков (участников) биржевого рынка. Большая часть черных пулов формируется объемными сделками крупных финансовых институтов, информация о...

Anatoli Kazharski:

What are Dark pools >>>.

Nah, dark pools are from another song, there are such.

The transaction volumes there are hidden to all but the participants.

That's why there's no point in discussing them.

Imagine another thing, you see in realtime opening and closing of positions. Interesting?)

stranger:

Nah, the dark pools are a different story, there are some.

Imagine another thing, you see the opening and closing of positions in realtime. Interesting? ))

That's right. ))

Who can see the dark pools? Most of the participants do not see them. Like we are unprivileged majority. ))

stranger:

That's why there's zero point in discussing them.

So maybe all the good stuff is hidden. )

stranger:

Nah, the dark pools are a different story, there are some.

Imagine another, you see the opening and closing of positions in realtime. Interesting?)

It's very good that you and some other traders see them. But if everyone sees them. You'll lose your payday.)

Anatoli Kazharski:

That's a yes. ))

Who can see the dark pools? Most members don't see them. It's like we're the unprivileged majority too. ))

I filled in a previous post.

The volumes and direction of trades there are not visible to anyone except for members of the pool, including other "privileged".

That is why there is no point in talking about them, they are there and that is all.

Strange, write about the moon. I have a feeling whoever is late on the audi can win on the moon.

Server Muradasilov:
It is very good that you see them and some other traders. But if everyone sees them. You won't get a paycheck)))
No one sees them, they just know that they are there, that's the end of the "knowledge and vision".
Reason: