FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1754

Alexey Busygin:
In one day, only three pages of cribbage, where's the spirit?
What mood))) but my eyes are dry from crying.
We thought... we'd never see you again.
But you're like a phoenix...

Anatoli Kazharski:

That it's senile is obvious, as you'd have to be completely stupid to edit someone else's post, hoping that the author of the post wouldn't notice. ))

Again, there is nothing in this post that you attribute to me. You have some kind of double cognitive distortion. Curious from a psychological point of view. )))

I was just hoping the author would notice.

Is an erection no longer a reaction? Any fart is a reaction, at least from the medical point of view...

And attributing one's actions to a higher power is immodest... Unless it's a diagnosis, psychiatrically

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2015(continued)

Anatoli Kazharski, 2015.12.05 16:15

Yes, it did. Since it didn't start with me. I'm just a fart of the universe. ;)

Vizard_:
What an attitude))) just my eyes are dry from crying.
We thought... we'd never see you again.
But you're like a Phoenix...
And ga not wait, such joy!

Vizard_:
Alyoshaaaa...
You're the best Alyosha ever!))
Be quiet, don't get your drool all over you!

Alexey Busygin:
Keep the drooling to a minimum!
It's spelled with an "a"...

Nestradamus:
It's a conjunction...
Whatever you say... Teacher!

Nestradamus:

I was just hoping the author would notice.

Is an erection no longer a reaction? Any fart is a reaction, medically speaking at least...

And attributing one's actions to a higher power is immodest... unless it's a diagnosis, psychiatrically speaking.

How can there be any doubt that being a part of the universe you don't work by its rules? Even self-awareness can only be an illusion. Function. One of the masterpieces of the universe allowing it to manipulate you effectively, using you as a tool in its hands. ))

Separating yourself from the one you are a part of and giving yourself the status of "I AM" is more like a diagnosis in terms of psychiatry. ;)

O reaction you've turned it upside down again. Not only have you made a switch, but you're also making pathetic attempts to disguise the ridiculousness that you yourself have fallen into. ))

Alexey Busygin:
And ga'n't wait for that kind of joy!
Alyosha... tell me something...

Anatoli Kazharski:

How can there be any doubt that being part of the universe, you don't work by its rules? Even self-awareness can only be an illusion. Function. One of the masterpieces of the universe allowing it to effectively manipulate you, using you as a tool in its hands. ))

Separating yourself from the one you are a part of and giving yourself the status of "I AM" is more like a diagnosis in terms of psychiatry. ;)

O reaction you've turned it upside down again. Not only have you made a switch, but you're also making pathetic attempts to disguise the ridiculousness that you yourself have fallen into. ))

Part? What part? I'm just asking out of curiosity.

Anatoli Kazharski:

How can there be any doubt that being part of the universe, you don't work by its rules? Even self-awareness can only be an illusion. Function. One of the masterpieces of the universe allowing it to effectively manipulate you, using you as a tool in its hands. ))

Well, since you and I are part of the same universe and she' s masturbating us... ugh, you... manipulating (as you claim), don't you feel like a fool?

Calling things by their proper names is upside down, don't you think? Tough case... without Sunny, it'll be hard to make sense of it...

Ask Wizard for some pills, maybe it'll help...

Reason: