FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 624

stranger

What are you angry about? I've been telling you, you can't wait for 7 figures on such oil from a shit sold. You are out of your fucking reality with your stocks.

iIDLERr:

stranger

What are you angry about? I've been telling you, you can't wait for 7 figures on such oil from a shit sold. You are out of your fucking reality with your stocks.

I'm telling you, you should've been looking at the oil.

My Expert Advisor has lost, drowning in hand trades... Eh, I have to withdraw funds sometimes - 550% of profit was taken by EURUSD.

The good news is that I identified errors in my Expert Advisor and had some new ideas for improvement.

This is a strange feeling - when you wake up and there is nothing in your account...

-Aleks-:

My Expert Advisor lost money by drowning in hand trades... Eh, I have to withdraw funds sometimes - 550% of profit was taken by EURUSD.

The good news is that I identified errors in my Expert Advisor and had some new ideas for improvement.

This is a strange feeling - when you wake up and there is nothing in your account...

You may transfer your manual trading strategy to your Expert Advisor if you are better at it, but you have to start doing it with a demo.

new-rena:
Transfer your manual trading strategy into Expert Advisor, if you do it better with your hands, only start it with a demo.

Yes, the strategy is the same for manual and EA trading. It's just that when you trade with your hands, you can take a lot of things into account and think about, but what you can formalise goes into an EA.

In general, a lot of work will continue on all fronts - not enough man-hours - that's the trouble.

Zogman:

Looking at the harrier,

I'm reminded of The Lord of the Rings:

Gandalf: "You shall not pass !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

oil down, harrier up) for how long...

new-rena:
oil down, harrier up) for a long time only...
forever. consumption. not oil - everything!

iIDLERr:
not oil - everything!

if i was sitting on the tap, i would be racing kotir)

they say it's below 40... I believe it, oddly enough.

the rupee is also in the commodities....

and I don't hear any bees, how are they doing in their SOTs...

new-rena:

if i was sitting on the tap, i would be racing kotir)

they're talking about below 40... I believe it, oddly enough.

the rupiah is also in the commodities....

and I don't hear any bees, how are they doing in their SOTs...?

I've been stuttering under 20 if I'm trading.

Srange, come out! answer for the crimes of fascists in Canada and Ausralia.)
Reason: